Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Either way you look at it, you admitted you were on broom/mop.  Cleaning would have at LEAST changed your next guess to mop, which is a minimum of 12 minutes. 

If Funky Bunch finishes in less than 12 minutes (with their bonus applied), will @EliteTexan80 and @MookieMonster stop with the meltdown? 

What happens if they finish AT 12 minutes?

29 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You know what - done arguing. I'm not one to argue these sort of things, so I won't start now. 

@HorizontoZenith all I am asking you to do is to acknowledge how this could be construed as an error. 

I certainly acknowledge that it looks like an error FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE.  I do not see it a single an error though.  Yardwork, yard maintenance, landscaping.  All I've ever known in association with raking.  From your perspective, it seems absolutely an error, but I can't be expected to know every perspective and regional terminology in a game like this.  I empathize with you because from your perspective it seem a significant, but from mine it seems trivial a time best.

Funky Bunch: 5 minutes (after bonus)
Person? No
Place?   No

Bigger than microwave? No
Use it in your home? Yes

Does it have electrical components?  No
Does it relate to food/drink? No

Stored/Kept in bathroom? No
Do you hold it in your hand to use it? No

Life easier rather than entertain? Yes
Store in closet? No

Is it made mostly of wood? No
Would you find it in the office? No

Does a human have to manipulate/operate/change it for it to be useful? No
 is it commonly left out in plain view in a home? Yes

Is its primary function to store or hold other items? No
Does it use fire? No

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Either way you look at it, you admitted you were on broom/mop.  Cleaning would have at LEAST changed your next guess to mop, which is a minimum of 12 minutes. 

If Funky Bunch finishes in less than 12 minutes (with their bonus applied), will @EliteTexan80 and @MookieMonster stop with the meltdown? 

floppy blue waffles would support a banishment of both of them if that's what jeff wants 

• Like 1