Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

15 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

yeah i haven’t watched any since the season after tony’s, we have our own survivor now (lee was so robbed of winning season one)

but i’m still a fan every now and then i peep it it’s on but don’t really go out of my way

Tony's was the last season I watched, too.  That super idol ruined it for me.  Way too overpowered.  

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

What?  No.  I misunderstood your question.  Jury portion is final 9.  Two finalists, 7 jurors.  

Come on, Malf.  You could have figured that out based on how many Immunity Challenges are left.  Did the math leave you, malf?

a 9 man jury would be best jeff

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Tony's was the last season I watched, too.  That super idol ruined it for me.  Way too overpowered.  

Really? I loved Cagayan (even with the super idol).

S29 SJDS was solid
S30 was meh
S31-S33 were all absolutely terrific
S34 had its flaws but was fun
S35 was surprisingly good but with a bad ending
S36 was overall good

@mission27, @bcb1213, @TedLavie, @ET80.

Have not submitted an Immunity Challenge.  Since I posted the updated Immunity Challenge rule after I posted the deadline, they will not receive that punishment (ineligibility in next Immunity Challenge), but they will lose an hour from further Immunity Challenge deadlines. 

The deadline is in 2 and a half hours.  Check page one for the Immunity Challenge. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

@mission27, @bcb1213, @TedLavie, @ET80.

Have not submitted an Immunity Challenge.  Since I posted the updated Immunity Challenge rule after I posted the deadline, they will not receive that punishment (ineligibility in next Immunity Challenge), but they will lose an hour from further Immunity Challenge deadlines. 

The deadline is in 2 and a half hours.  Check page one for the Immunity Challenge. 

I asked Jeff two questions about said challenge and still have not heard back 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I asked Jeff two questions about said challenge and still have not heard back 

Jeff has no PM from BCB.  Please send them again under the SURVIVOR conversation label, or start a new one. 

Jeff, I tried to apply Survivor IRL and isolated myself on an island for a week. Unfortunately, I didn't anticipate that I would have little to no network. I will try to pop in every now and then but don't count on me too much until Friday. 

All moves are in except for Mission.  As part of Mission's earlier punishment, he lost an hour for Immunity Challenges.  He has until noon. 

At noon, one way or another, I will be posting the Immunity Challenge results. 

There were three finalists in this Immunity Challenge. 

@The Orca, @Pickle Rick and @theuntouchable.

1. One is the Loneliest Number by Three Dog Night
2. Leslie Knope
3. The Final Countdown by Europe, Get Ready by The Temptations, Are You Ready by AC/DC
4. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
5. Bill and Ted
6. Adele Water Under the Bridge
7. First Blood, ET, Poltergeist, Conan the Barbarian, The Thing,
8. Gone With The Wind
9. Preacher
10. Curb Your Enthusiasm
11. An Island (Chevelle)
12. Empire Strikes Back (Father)
13. The Innocents
14. Naked Gun
15. 12 Angry Men
16. ET80
17. Sanchez, Whicker, Cwood, bucsfan (the others were changed before they were read) (One point each)
18. Mission, Whicker, jfin, Dome (One point total)
19. Stallyns (I told Stallyns he was sixth, he either didn’t remember or he lied and said 5th).
20. FJ (PR) and Flux
21. June 21st
22. Tribe Smug
23. Gopher and Sanchez (1 point)
24. TedLavie
25. jfin, Dome, Whicker, Swoosh
26. Survivor: The Second Try
27. Page 190

@theuntouchable, @The Orca, please confirm your scores of 21.  By my count, you each scored 21.  It will come down to whoever submitted their list faster.  I have this information, but I want to give you an opportunity to address any concerns or questions or correct any missed points I may have had before I announce a winner. 

Edited by Outpost31

With the fastest time, the winner of the first Individual Immunity Challenge is...

@theuntouchable.!

I will allow one hour for any disputes to be reviewed.  In one hour I will post Tribal Council.  

I will also post the rule description for Survivor Auction.  You will not have to be present to compete, but it will be advantageous for you if you are present.