2018 NBA Random Offseason Discussion

CWood21

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

Trade him, Bucks. That was pathetic.

I actually love him for that. You could tell he has no idea how to fight but dude is tall as hell so he figured he would just throw a few flying knees to scare the Aussies. I wish he would have connected on the second one LOL.

18 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I actually love him for that. You could tell he has no idea how to fight but dude is tall as hell so he figured he would just throw a few flying knees to scare the Aussies. I wish he would have connected on the second one LOL.

He looked 40 in that clip. Dude is so stiff lol. That last one he looked like he tried to kick dude and couldn't get his leg high enough to do it. Zero chance he's 21 lol.

4 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

He looked 40 in that clip. Dude is so stiff lol. That last one he looked like he tried to kick dude and couldn't get his leg high enough to do it. Zero chance he's 21 lol.

Haha, I was dying at the first flying knee when he took like five dudes down at once. 

But since when the hell did he start playing for the Australian national team??

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Haha, I was dying at the first flying knee when he took like five dudes down at once. 

But since when the hell did he start playing for the Australian national team??

Not exactly sure when he started to practice with them but these groups of games is the first time he's played with them.

2 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Saw he was on a cover but I also thought LeBron was? Are they going to have multiple players on the cover this year?

they got different editions. giannis is on the cover. if you buy the one w/ lebron on it they call it something like hall of fame edition or some **** and give you that ****in video game currency on xbox or w/e  

9 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Delly was watching on the sideline while dude at 1:50 of the video was getting mauled on the ground like 4 on 1.  

Consistent with his defensive effort for the Bucks. #TradeHim

Archived