2018 NBA Random Offseason Discussion

CWood21

Yeah, Giannis isn't going anywhere any time soon. Lets see what he does after his next contract, but for now will stay in Milwaukee. Time to put some real talent around him though. Bucks will officially be on the clock once he signs the super max. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, Giannis isn't going anywhere any time soon. Lets see what he does after his next contract, but for now will stay in Milwaukee. Time to put some real talent around him though. Bucks will officially be on the clock once he signs the super max. 

I also don't see him passing on the supermax from us due to passing up money and term the last time he could be extended so we could extend Jabari (lol) with the 5 year max. He'll take the 5 for, what, $230 Million? Not sure what the supermax value will be in 3 years.

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

They been on the clock and continue to show their incompetence. Giannis is a different dude. The guy took a freaking discount on this current deal

Just now, champ11 said:

They been on the clock and continue to show their incompetence. Giannis is a different dude. The guy took a freaking discount on this current deal

Nah, no real threat of him leaving yet. But after the signs the supermax? You better get your ish together or he's not signing with you again after that deal runs out. 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

Well, at least we wised up and got rid of Kidd for a real NBA coach? Now we just need to get rid of the turd we have in the GM seat and maybe, maybe we'll be okay going forward. Just once, man, I'd love to have a non-meddling owner/group of owners. Nothing good can come from basketball being the owner's hobby.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nah, no real threat of him leaving yet. But after the signs the supermax? You better get your ish together or he's not signing with you again after that deal runs out. 

Well, I would hope we could get our **** together sometime during the next 8 years lol

3 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Well, at least we wised up and got rid of Kidd for a real NBA coach? Now we just need to get rid of the turd we have in the GM seat and maybe, maybe we'll be okay going forward. Just once, man, I'd love to have a non-meddling owner/group of owners. Nothing good can come from basketball being the owner's hobby.

Yeah I just want to see some good moves man. Give Giannis what he needs 

12 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Well, I would hope we could get our **** together sometime during the next 8 years lol

I thought dude was going to be a FA in 2020. So yeah, if Bucks can't get it together during that period then Giannis gotta give them the ?and bounce lol.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I thought dude was going to be a FA in 2020. So yeah, if Bucks can't get it together during that period then Giannis gotta give them the ?and bounce lol.

Nope, 3 more years. Last year was his first on the 4/100 he took.

I wonder if Denver would be interested in love. Millsap can’t stay on the court. Wonder if they do a Millsap for love and porter deal. They could save a lot of money. I’m sure we’d be willing to take back faried too if they gave us a 2nd. 

Archived