Sign in to follow this  
MKnight82

Who Hates the Redskins More?

Who Hates the Redskins More?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who Hates the Redskins More?

• Eagles Fans
    • MKnight82

I "nothing" the Redskins. I was like 7 the last time they appeared in a game that mattered. 

Honestly the Redskins haven't done anything enough in my lifetime to make me hate them. They've always been the afterthought in the NFC East to me.

Racist team names aside, how do you hate a team that isn't a threat to beat you?

*Advertise your Funny Saying or Motto Here

Mastercheddaar

Eh, I don't know that I hate the team. They just haven't been relevant enough, and I don't know enough of their fans in my personal life to develop any kind of hatred.

On 6/21/2018 at 6:52 AM, Danger said:

Honestly the Redskins haven't done anything enough in my lifetime to make me hate them. They've always been the afterthought in the NFC East to me.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I get hyped up for the Giants and Cowboys games. Skins games, not so much. I've never considered the them a team that's a real threat to do anything.

I hate this team so much.  We’re going to fall backwards into the playoffs because the East sucks this year which will save Bruce Allen’s job.  Yet we have a terrible QB and will get destroyed in the first round.  

9 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I hate this team so much.  We’re going to fall backwards into the playoffs because the East sucks this year which will save Bruce Allen’s job.  Yet we have a terrible QB and will get destroyed in the first round.  

yeah should be pretty funny 

7 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

Ib4tl? Seriously what’s the point of this thread? 

This thread is very important.