>only then comes an apology, written by a PR person
>shifts blame to alcohol
>"I now know..."

trash human

30 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Maybe we should start believing women?

nah

11 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Brady got 4 games for allegedly letting the air outta footballs. 

Winston gets three for confirming that he sexually assaulted a female uber driver. 

Good job goodell. You got it wrong again. 

Re-read the statement 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It's official now and Winston didn't deny the allegations. Blamed alcohol for it. So why exactly isn't he suspended six games? Terrible look for the league. 

Players are getting 4 games for PED violations and they aren't harming other people. NFL is seriously dropping the ball.

Just now, navysaintsfan said:

What are we missing? Do you need him to say out loud, "SORRY I GRABBED YOUR JUNK, WOMAN!"? Please don't be that naive.

"Sorry I put you in that position" could easily be mean "sorry for putting my drunk friend in the front seat"; if you'd prefer to jump to the worst-case scenario, do you boo

But he certainly didn't "confirm" he sexually assaulted anybody.

20 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

So he just admitted he did it. Really makes him and Ron Darby look bad.

And how does the NFL not suspend him six games. NFL's ruling and judgement continues to dumbfound me.

Read the wording carefully, "I'm sorry for the position I put you in" he admitted to nothing. It's vague to avoid a lawsuit. 

Also the reason he's not getting 6 games is this doesn't fall under the the new domestic violence policy. (Why 3 though....no clue)

Jameis is a trash individual for sure.

9 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Players are getting 4 games for PED violations and they aren't harming other people. NFL is seriously dropping the ball.

This. Hell, players are getting hit with suspensions based on RECANTED accusations, to muddy the waters even more.

The NFL is becoming a joke.

10 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Brady got four games for deflated balls that he may or may not have known about L-O-L.

Rightfully or not, this also puts doubt to his version of the events at Florida State. 

21 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Brady got four games for deflated balls that he may or may not have known about L-O-L.

Rightfully or not, this also puts doubt to his version of the events at Florida State. 

Yes. This does discredit anything he’s said in his own defense at Florida state. 

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

"Sorry I put you in that position" could easily be mean "sorry for putting my drunk friend in the front seat"; if you'd prefer to jump to the worst-case scenario, do you boo

But he certainly didn't "confirm" he sexually assaulted anybody.

The NFL pretty much did: 

Archived