McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

8 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Unless I missed something you would know your Charlie... lol

Seriously we argued about this pages ago... that was why I suggested a mass claim. But it doesn’t work when the gang doesn’t know who they are.

Just now, PuntMyLumps said:

Thanks.  Didn't mean to be a jerk about it.  But hen you get to the pages where it came up you'll see why I was surprised the message didn't sink in.

But why would you think you are Charlie?

That doesn’t make any sense.

On 7/1/2018 at 9:59 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

ET is a civ. The mafia is completely wrecking us at the moment, so let's pretend ET is mafia... why would he pull out this little desperation act of self voting and giving up a mere 5 minutes in D3? That makes no sense. You pull this stunt as mafia when you are the inevitable lynch, which ET obviously is not since we're 24 hours from next lynch. I've got strong lean for frustrated townie on him, I just don't see the logic otherwise. However, his obsession with touch did civs no favor so I'm not sure why he's so frustrated, he obviously doesn't know anything for fact since our only investigator is dead.

Slappy, Mookie and AlexGreen. One of them is certainly mafia (but also 1 is perhaps governor?) as the inactives. Your guess would be as good as mine, slappy did have that odd and unexplained insistence on lynching Uncle Jack, but probably not worth chasing them at this juncture.

This screams as a mafia post trying to buddy with town...

Just now, PuntMyLumps said:

I can be on during the last 30 minutes tonight.  Is there anybody who can't?  If anybody is about to make their "final vote" of the day they should make that known

Honestly Stallyns is where I want to put my vote. I feel safest about him. I also think him being mafia would be the most telling from conversations that were had with him.

15 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

One thing I learned from hosting the last game is that ET refuses to use C h a t z y, so this DM comment seems a bit fishy to me.

For the record, stallyns has the same DM ability as a Mod.

13 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is interesting to me. 

One thing I learned from hosting the last game is that ET refuses to use C h a t z y, so this DM comment seems a bit fishy to me.

Not sure if it’s for one or the other, or both. But I remembered reading this and feeling funny about it.

DM aka (PM) Messages. Mods can send a PM that includes more then one person. So the whole mafia can be conversing in one thread. I did this for my Tribe in Survivor 

Archived