McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

23 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Mookie

Like, how is everyone ignoring this!?

@MookieMonster, bruh - c'mon man. It's painfully obvious Gopher is mafia. If you don't lead the vote on him, vote me and get me off of this miserable excuse of an effort.

ET

stallyns

RMIB

Ole

Even if we put a mafioso in the lead nobody is understanding the need for a unified vote so the mafia can just switch their vote last minute and win.  There has to be an agreement to have everybody vote the same, and we need to find a good basis for deciding what that vote is.  It's the only way.  And it has to be done 4 nights in a row.  Which means either Mookie makes a list or we find another way to decide (Slappy suggested everybody make a suspicion list and we base it off that.  There's going to be the influence of 4 mafioso in that process but its WAY BETTER than just letting this game go for free)

6 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Dude, this is describing you.

I actually think he's been pushing people pretty hard this round.  Look at his interaction with stallyns.  It could be that he's feeling perky with the win in hand, but what I've seen from gopher is that he's consistently active when he's on but busy during the day.

10 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Like, how is everyone ignoring this!?

@MookieMonster, bruh - c'mon man. It's painfully obvious Gopher is mafia. If you don't lead the vote on him, vote me and get me off of this miserable excuse of an effort.

3 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

gopher if you are Bill you should say so.

I’m not but I didn’t think someone would fall for this... this easy anyway ET

5 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

I actually think he's been pushing people pretty hard this round.  Look at his interaction with stallyns.  It could be that he's feeling perky with the win in hand, but what I've seen from gopher is that he's consistently active when he's on but busy during the day.

I’m usually active from 430-630 am and 7-11 pm

12 hours ago, squire12 said:

@MookieMonster

Why did you choose not to pardon LTBF from being lynched day 2?

One, had a semi emergency and never got to my computer or phone.

Two, I wouldn’t have anyway because as mafia knowing the detective is outted and begging to be pardoned I would’ve also hit him like any veteran mafia player would do. That’s why I think we have a bunch of bad/inexperienced mafia.

43 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

One, had a semi emergency and never got to my computer or phone.

Two, I wouldn’t have anyway because as mafia knowing the detective is outted and begging to be pardoned I would’ve also hit him like any veteran mafia player would do. That’s why I think we have a bunch of bad/inexperienced mafia.

Thanks for answering.

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

If I had to pick a 4. It’s Gopher, PML, Slappy and OleX

@MookieMonster  Why the switch off ET as part of your suspect group?

Since there has been no cc, I will follow your direction.  I would have ET, PML, gopher and slappy.  OleX or stallyns could be in place of slappy.

Archived