McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

Well I've been pretty much of no help.

ET has made hard pushes for 2 civ lynches (Touch and then KSJ), yet I don't get a mafia read simply because mafia would have no reason to put their name out there and push for someone as adamantly as ET did last night w/ KSJ. Not when mafia is in the driver's seat and can cruise.

I have civ reads on mookie, Ole, and squire.

That leaves PML, gopher, scrappy, ET, MD4L, Stallyns as the possible mafia candidates to me. 

Are we still against Bill claiming? The pardon is useless at this juncture, let's get the clear so we can have at least one person who we can trust going forward.

10 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

We’re ****ed.

No teamwork. Everyone is scummy. No one willing to work with each other. Activity is extremely low. We follow the stupidest lynches. We deserve to lose.

Dude, shut up. You self voted and refused to help for a full day.

8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Well I've been pretty much of no help.

ET has made hard pushes for 2 civ lynches (Touch and then KSJ), yet I don't get a mafia read simply because mafia would have no reason to put their name out there and push for someone as adamantly as ET did last night w/ KSJ. Not when mafia is in the driver's seat and can cruise.

I have civ reads on mookie, Ole, and squire.

That leaves PML, gopher, scrappy, ET, MD4L, Stallyns as the possible mafia candidates to me. 

Are we still against Bill claiming? The pardon is useless at this juncture, let's get the clear so we can have at least one person who we can trust going forward.

Bill here, how we doing.

3 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Dude, shut up. You self voted and refused to help for a full day.

I followed your advice. You said if we wanted to win to vote for me. Well I do want to win. Then I let me emotion take over and refused to remove my vote from myself. But I continued to list who I was suspicious of.

3 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Bill here, how we doing.

We are doing terrible. We are a miss lynch away from losing and there is no teamwork being had. 

So looking back MD4L isn’t very active. 

Gopher is hardly ever here.

Stallyns pops in to keep suspicion off of himself.

ET has led us to two terrible lynched. 

PML has been more sheep like than he normally is.

OleXmad had bandwagon voted and never had an opinion of his own.

RMIB seemed to genuinely be as confused as I was about the mass claim/gang-Jabroni thing.

Squire seems civ-like to me after I had a mafia read early on.

I have been terrible at reading in general and had a terrible N3. I came up with the idea for a mass claim thinking it would give us more information than we had and I didn’t read James post about the gang not knowing they are the gang.

Mookie is apparently the governor unless CC’d.

I think my suspicion is PML, MD4L, Gopher, Stallyns. 

PML could be switched out with OleXmad.

I think everyone should list their suspicions and we go with the the person that shows up on the most people’s lists.

BTW Happy 4th Everyone.

12 hours ago, MD4L said:

We’ve been incorrect on every hunch that’s been actually evaluated. I don’t mind being the final vote after a performance like this.

This is kinda where I am at.

This has been a great theme by James. Very poorly played by the civs and nicely played by the mafia.

I do agree with Hockey, that it seems our specials were heavily underpowered.

13 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Why would one possibly want a speed lynch at this time?

To end this game. I feel like we are in the NBA Finals down 3-0 and all of our best players are unable to play.

It would take a miracle at this point.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

To end this game. I feel like we are in the NBA Finals down 3-0 and all of our best players are unable to play.

It would take a miracle at this point.

But what’s the point of not trying.... I love that you brought up the NBA....bunch of girls dribbling a ball and scared of competition

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

But what’s the point of not trying.... I love that you brought up the NBA....bunch of girls dribbling a ball and scared of competition

I’m just saying I already feel defeated. I’m still trying, but I really doubt we can pull this out.

What is your suspicion list Gopher?

17 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Md4l stayllns are my two highest right now. Rmib is up there also, but skeptical 

What do you have to say to the suspicion of yourself? Noted that I am one of the ones that believe you are Mafia.

35 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

love that you brought up the NBA....bunch of girls dribbling a ball and scared of competition

The best thing I've seen on a basketball floor- is wrestling mats lined door to door

I think we need to come up with a mechanism for unifying the vote.  Probably just everyone follow Mookie, assuming he doesn't get CC'd

Archived