McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

Mookie would have to pick the entire mafia today and we'd have to agree to follow it on for 4 consecutive days

Or we all list or top suspicions and unify the vote based on that, but the heavy mafia influence would still be a factor

50 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Very poorly played by the civs and nicely played by the mafia.

I don't think anything has been nicely played. If you're mafia and you average less than 3 posts/day, you're not playing the game right.

I suspect that mafia has posted less than 10 times collectively. Gopher suddenly got active to try to feign activity, but overall, this us a scared mafia that's going to claim victory...but it's hard to lose when you're quiet. 

It's the clevermelvin special. That little racist brat did that all the time, then would brag about how we had no clue - yeah you little rat fink, you didn't say a word. 

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

It's the clevermelvin special.

I tried to get him lynched day 1 every time

Do you think Mookie should pick the next 4 lynches?  I don't see another way to do it. Maybe demand that everybody show up within an hour of night and vote for whoever is in the lead?

3 hours ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Do you think Mookie should pick the next 4 lynches?  I don't see another way to do it. Maybe demand that everybody show up within an hour of night and vote for whoever is in the lead?

Perfectly fine with this. 

24 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I escalated it into getting him permabanned...

... woah

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I am not even playing and I am embarrassed

It is very embarrassing. 

I’m fine with Mookie leading the way. I honestly would rather someone CC him so we have a 50/50 chance of getting a mafia member. I don’t see any reason to not believe him, but it’s unfortunate that we are in the situation we are.

I am really curious to see after the game what abilities our specials would have gained from the gang dying. It definitely seems like the civ specials are underpowered. 

Archived