McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

I am going to be with family celebrating daughters birthday today.  Will try to check in between activities as much as possible.  Will make it a priority to be on during the last 30+ minutes before night.  We are doing dinner, so hopefully that will not interfere. 

25 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

@MookieMonster why the switch from PML to Gopher?

ET self vote as soon as heat piles up is as scummy it gets. I don't think frustrated town pulls of that kind of move this late in the game when they know a mislynch for the town means game over. 

Gopher has been playing a quiet game. I think Mafia is inexperienced and playing that type of game, they've made some odd moves and at this point they have no reason to put themselves out there.

I don't necessarily think ET is town, but I do think PML and Gopher are mafia. After that I suspect Slappy the most but he might just be overly frustrated town.

On 7/3/2018 at 10:43 PM, EliteTexan80 said:

I have a theory - good thing we have 48 hours to mull it over, so I'll let it sit and maranade.

Theory - mafia is going for the clean sweep, so I expect that any late swings between now and night means our original vote is correct. 

Be wary of late pushes/jumps over the next few hours.

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

VC:

gopherwrestler - 7: OleXmad, squire, stallyns, MookieMonster, MD4L, EliteTexan80, RandyMossIsBoss

EliteTexan80 - 2: gopherwrestler, PuntMyLumps

stallyns - 1: Slappy Mc

Thanks for getting to that.   Be back in about 2 hours

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Gopher has been playing a quiet game. I think Mafia is inexperienced and playing that type of game, they've made some odd moves and at this point they have no reason to put themselves out there.

I don't necessarily think ET is town, but I do think PML and Gopher are mafia. After that I suspect Slappy the most but he might just be overly frustrated town.

So here is the deal that I see. We have civs that are not being as helpful as they should be and we have mafia members that are probably enablers for voting patterns. You keep suggesting that the mafia is inexperienced, but we don't have ANY inexperienced people left. You have to look outside the box and think of people that have "gone with the flow" in my opinion.

Stallyns, OleXmad, MD4L and PML are the 4 that come to my mind.

I will say that when I hosted the last game and Gopher was mafia, he did get on pretty late, but he was active enough to do something during the day time. I think we need to look at this from a WIFOM standpoint. The mafia has to be bussing at least one of their members right now. They know they have numbers, so they will go along with any vote to not look "guilty". I think ET has put himself out there too much to be mafia, even though he pushed hard for two terrible lynches. I trust you Mookie, even though we have disagree philosophically about this game. RMIB could absolutely be mafia as he fits in with some of the "go with the flow" type, but again he genuinely seemed as confused as I did about the mass claim/jabroni/gang situation. That leaves Squire, who to me seems the most civ out of anyone we have left, and I had him on my suspicion list early. The reason I think he is civ, you don't keep a voting tally and follow along like he has as mafia. What would be the point? As mafia, you just read people and special hunt. 

So that is my opinion. I would be more comfortable with a Stallyns, OleXmad, MD4L or PML lynch over Gopher, but I will follow what you say @MookieMonster

Archived