Who Will Be The Worst Team in the NFL?

AlNFL19

Who Will Be The NFL's Worst?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will hold the No. 1 overall draft pick in 2019? (Team Super Bowl odds according to Bovada in parentheses)

• New York Jets (200-1)
    • Miami Dolphins (150-1)
    • Chicago Bears (100-1)
    • Cincinnati Bengals (100-1)
    • Buffalo Bills (100-1)
    • Arizona Cardinals (100-1)
    • Cleveland Browns (80-1)
    • Washington (75-1)
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers (70-1)
    • Indianapolis Colts (70-1)
    • Seattle Seahawks (60-1)
    • Detroit Lions (55-1)
    • Baltimore Ravens (55-1)
    • Tennessee Titans (45-1)
    • Denver Broncos (40-1)
    • Carolina Panthers (35-1)
    • Dallas Cowboys (33-1)
    • New York Giants (33-1)
    • Kansas City Chiefs (30-1)
    • Other (Please Specify)

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Jets. I don't trust their roster at all.

And then the Colts. Unless Andrew Luck is healthy (he probably will be) and plays like a God (probably won't), they are going to be an eye sore.

And then the Dolphins. And then the Bills. And then the Bengals.

Where do you see their demise?

3 hours ago, Ajayii said:

Tampa Bay or Cleveland.

Why Cleveland? I know we've been terrible in the past, but this is a completely revamped squad. I wouldn't even be mad if we were the worst team (means we fire Hue Jackson & get Ed Oliver), but that has such a small chance of happening with the roster changes we've made. What makes us worse than the Jets, Bills, or Dolphins?

3 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Where do you see their demise?

I really liked the Bengals draft, but I still don't think your OL is good enough to get the job done. I think your offense is going to be pretty bad and the defense will be middle of the pack. They do have a lot of young ascending players, but I am not sold on your HC, your OL (despite the addition of Glenn), or your QB. I like Dalton more than most, but he's not going to do enough to outduel most other QB's in tight games.

6 hours ago, cddolphin said:

lol

here is each division's win % against non-division teams since 2001:

Fo9FOMW.png

(you can basically throw out 2001, as that was before the divisional re-alignment)

2004 - 2010 were some freaking dark times for the NFC west...

I'm going to go with the Colts for right now. When I look at teams, they are the ones I view with the most question marks. Obviously if Luck is healthy, he will probably carry them out of the cellar on his own, but given I don't know what I'm getting at quarterback right now from them, they have to be my choice. 

17 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I really liked the Bengals draft, but I still don't think your OL is good enough to get the job done. I think your offense is going to be pretty bad and the defense will be middle of the pack. They do have a lot of young ascending players, but I am not sold on your HC, your OL (despite the addition of Glenn), or your QB. I like Dalton more than most, but he's not going to do enough to outduel most other QB's in tight games.

Can't say I agree, but like anything it's possible.

Our offense was damn near worst in the league last season, with the additions on the offensive line I can't see it being any worse. Then there is the addition of John Ross, and the fact that our guys have an offseason with the new offensive coordinator that was inserted after Week 3 last season (the coordinator to start the year was historically abysmal). There is no where to go but up since we finished so poorly. Our defense is actually still very good. It's hard to climb defensive rankings when your offense can't sustain a drive. I think we finished top 10 in passing yards allowed, sacks, passing TDs conceded. And that was without William Jackson III starting. 

I think we flirt with a Wildcard. But hey, we get overlooked every year.

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

The worst team will definitely be the Packers.  They won't have the worst record.  They may actually make the playoffs, but to me, they are always the 'worst' team.  xD

Something that can be universally agreed upon by both Bears and Vikings fans xD

On 7/18/2018 at 12:56 PM, Shanedorf said:

Its laughable how bad the AFC East is and has been for way too long

3 teams from that division dominate the voting for who is going to be the worst team in the league. Again. Year after year after year of cakewalks

This is especially important when it comes to tie breakers and HFA since those gimmes are all Conference wins and many "common opponent" wins in the AFC

When was the last time an non patriots afc east team was the worst team in the league?

Everbody thought the jets would be the 0-16 team but it was actually the browns 

On 7/18/2018 at 7:35 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Why Cleveland? I know we've been terrible in the past, but this is a completely revamped squad. I wouldn't even be mad if we were the worst team (means we fire Hue Jackson & get Ed Oliver), but that has such a small chance of happening with the roster changes we've made. What makes us worse than the Jets, Bills, or Dolphins?

Revamped squad, same coach is mainly why. Im also not s believer in Baker or Tyrod.

I cant speak for the Jets and the Bills but I'm not mentioning the Dolphins with Cleveland until they show that they're a horrible team. I've seen nothing to indicate that Miami a 3-5 win squad. They're just the annual team that gets picked to be bad.

3 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

When was the last time an non patriots afc east team was the worst team in the league?

Everbody thought the jets would be the 0-16 team but it was actually the browns 

Shhh... everyone is predicting the three teams in the AFCE so you have to too.

Archived