Who Will Be The Worst Team in the NFL?

AlNFL19

Who Will Be The NFL's Worst?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will hold the No. 1 overall draft pick in 2019? (Team Super Bowl odds according to Bovada in parentheses)

• New York Jets (200-1)
    • Miami Dolphins (150-1)
    • Chicago Bears (100-1)
    • Cincinnati Bengals (100-1)
    • Buffalo Bills (100-1)
    • Arizona Cardinals (100-1)
    • Cleveland Browns (80-1)
    • Washington (75-1)
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers (70-1)
    • Indianapolis Colts (70-1)
    • Seattle Seahawks (60-1)
    • Detroit Lions (55-1)
    • Baltimore Ravens (55-1)
    • Tennessee Titans (45-1)
    • Denver Broncos (40-1)
    • Carolina Panthers (35-1)
    • Dallas Cowboys (33-1)
    • New York Giants (33-1)
    • Kansas City Chiefs (30-1)
    • Other (Please Specify)

3 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

I don't understand the Detroit Lions mentions. Stafford is too good to allow them to lose that many games. They'll be fine.

Wasn’t Stafford the QB when they went 0-16

edit: nvm, it wasn’t Stafford. They did have Calvin Johnson though

34 minutes ago, Ataal said:

I'm in the "Browns, until they prove me wrong" camp.

I don't know how they still fill up their stands with tens of thousands of fans, but I respect the hell out of those fans.  

That's fine to feel that way, but our roster in no way, shape, or form screams #1 pick bad. We are at worst, middle of the pack in terms of pure talent. Could injuries, terrible coaching, and underperforming players cripple our season? Absolutely. But on paper, this team doesn't belong anywhere near the #1 pick.

Can't fault anyone for picking them given our track record, but IMO, there are so many teams in much worse situations than we are.

10 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Wasn’t Stafford the QB when they went 0-16

edit: nvm, it wasn’t Stafford. They did have Calvin Johnson though

What do the 2008 Lions have to do with the 2018 Lions? The only player still with the team from 2008 is long snapper Don Muhlbach. That team was built by the incomparably bad Matt Millen and coached by the equally as bad Rod Marinelli. 

6 hours ago, cp0k2 said:

What do the 2008 Lions have to do with the 2018 Lions? The only player still with the team from 2008 is long snapper Don Muhlbach. That team was built by the incomparably bad Matt Millen and coached by the equally as bad Rod Marinelli. 

Nothing. I was replying to another poster who said Stafford was too good to lose games. I don’t think personally the Lions will be bad this year. 

On 7/18/2018 at 1:11 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Jets. I don't trust their roster at all.

And then the Colts. Unless Andrew Luck is healthy (he probably will be) and plays like a God (probably won't), they are going to be an eye sore.

And then the Dolphins. And then the Bills. And then the Bengals.

Top 5 picks next year:

#1--Jets (Nick Bosa)

#2--Colts (Ed Oliver)

#3--Dolphins (Drew Lock)

#4--Bills (N'Keal Harry)

#5--Bengals (Dexter Lawrence)

Just throw the entire AFC away!

On 7/18/2018 at 1:11 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Jets. I don't trust their roster at all.

And then the Colts. Unless Andrew Luck is healthy (he probably will be) and plays like a God (probably won't), they are going to be an eye sore.

And then the Dolphins. And then the Bills. And then the Bengals.

Top 5 picks next year:

#1--Jets (Nick Bosa)

#2--Colts (Ed Oliver)

#3--Dolphins (Drew Lock)

#4--Bills (N'Keal Harry)

#5--Bengals (Dexter Lawrence)

Has there been a time where all top 5 picks were earned by one conference? Or one division earned 3/5?

8 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

The Packers will hold the #1 pick.  That is because the Saints will go 0-16!  It is written, and it is known!

That would be impressive having the #1 and #2 picks in a draft. Also having two 0-16 teams in a single season would take a little of the sting off of the Browns winless season last year.

I adamantly believe the Dolphins are better than last year and will be in the playoff hunt in December even if they don't make it. I see them being anywhere from 6-10 to 10-6. I've been through a 1-15 season and knew that team was going to be that bad, and I don't get those vibes at all this season. The national media has ran with a narrative. I think people just don't know the young players they've drafted and developed so they automatically suck to people. It just has to be proven on the field. Gase alone has pulled wins out of his ***. Everything went wrong last year and they were terrible in every category and they still won 6 games and almost won a few more. I don't get it, but whatever. They don't deserve respect either. 

Archived