Doctson underego's MRI

mar29020

16 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

This post is aggressive, and out of line. For me, I don't pay attention to the details of what Dez did or has been doing this offseason or along sidelines in years past.. I caught the whiff of him throwing shade on his old team, and never looked any deeper. Maybe the same goes for Ace. Players get pissy and lash out at former teams. It's not classy, but idk the details. 

You don't have to (and shouldn't) call Ace out as not being a fan of the team.. just because he has a differing opinion. Be better than that. 

It's not a differing opinion. Dez Bryant has been established as a primadonna team cancer. If you want him on a team, you are not a fan of that team. Period.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Cut josh Norman... jk. This sucks, hopefully it’s just came out of socket or is an AC sprain.

The Redskins said it’s his shoulder.

At least it isn't something like a broken arm.  Now a broken collarbone would be really bad, but if it was that I feel like we'd have heard already.  

1 hour ago, oldman9er said:

This post is aggressive, and out of line. For me, I don't pay attention to the details of what Dez did or has been doing this offseason or along sidelines in years past.. I caught the whiff of him throwing shade on his old team, and never looked any deeper. Maybe the same goes for Ace. Players get pissy and lash out at former teams. It's not classy, but idk the details. 

You don't have to (and shouldn't) call Ace out as not being a fan of the team.. just because he has a differing opinion. Be better than that. 

Dez Bryant will always be a Cowboy. I can't imagine most Redskins fans would want him on the team.  I certainly wouldn't want to root for him.

49 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

At least it isn't something like a broken arm.  Now a broken collarbone would be really bad, but if it was that I feel like we'd have heard already.  

True, could be a broken collarbone, I didn’t think about that. If so, I think he’d miss about 1/2 the season. Ugh

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Dez Bryant will always be a Cowboy. I can't imagine most Redskins fans would want him on the team.  I certainly wouldn't want to root for him.

I don’t want Dez, but if you don’t think a lot of Redskins fans want him and even some media personalities (Cooley and others) don’t you haven’t been listening to a lot of sports talk radio. People call in everyday wanting him because they’re not sold on the Richardson signing and worried about Doctson for a variety of reasons including injuries.

So @Slateman I have to disagree that just because a fan may want Dez means he’s not a fan of the team.

Also, might I add that it is unacceptable for anyone to suggest that anyone in FF is or isn’t a fan of this team or any others. That’s not acceptable. Period.

37 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t want Dez, but if you don’t think a lot of Redskins fans want him and even some media personalities (Cooley and others) don’t you haven’t been listening to a lot of sports talk radio. People call in everyday wanting him because they’re not sold on the Richardson signing and worried about Doctson for a variety of reasons including injuries.

So @Slateman I have to disagree that just because a fan may want Dez means he’s not a fan of the team.

Also, might I add that it is unacceptable for anyone to suggest that anyone in FF is or isn’t a fan of this team or any others. That’s no acceptable. Period.

GREAT news about Doc!

and I agree with all of this, and have read of quite a bunch of Redskins fans that are wanting a call made to Dez.

Imagine not being called a fan of your team because you want OBJ3 on your team! "he's a head-case! omgzzzzz!!!!" "He's been a NYG, no way could I root for him!" 

I realize at this point, talent-wise, Dez is not the weapon OBJ3 is, but the principle is hard to miss. 

Slate, wanting someone on your team if you believe they can help you win, doesn't make you not a fan of said team.

If he was OJ Simpson after the fact, Ray Carruth or someone with that character, I wouldn't be so opposed to what your saying.

But from Dez Bryant? I've heard by many people & pundits that Dez is smart, very emotional player who wants to win.

He believes he can help do that.
I don't believe he's ever committed a crime or beat his woman or anything of that nature.

Yes. He's an ex Cowboys, but so what?
Sonny was an Eagle. Should we hate on him?

If you want to argue, he isn't good enough then so be it. You may be right.

But needing a vet #1 Wr on the team, that could help us, doesn't make you not a fan of said team.

It's ridiculous.
Some would have said the same thing about the late great Sean Taylor & what he did.

Spitting on people in the game, crushing a punter in a meaningless pro bowl game, etc.

Like Sean Taylor, I think Dez is just an emotional player as well.

That's not a bad thing.
And it doesn't make me or anyone else not a true fan of the Redskins either.

What does make someone not a true fan, is a bandwagoneer fan. Hopping from 1 team to another because they're good.

Cowboys fan one year
Rams fan the next
Packers fan after that

That describes exactly what you said to a T.

21 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

GREAT news about Doc!

and I agree with all of this, and have read of quite a bunch of Redskins fans that are wanting a call made to Dez.

Imagine not being called a fan of your team because you want OBJ3 on your team! "he's a head-case! omgzzzzz!!!!" "He's been a NYG, no way could I root for him!" 

I realize at this point, talent-wise, Dez is not the weapon OBJ3 is, but the principle is hard to miss. 

I wouldn't want OBJ.  I hated on Desean Jackson the entire time he was on our team, ask anyone here on the forum.  

3 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Slate, wanting someone on your team if you believe they can help you win, doesn't make you not a fan of said team.

If he was OJ Simpson after the fact, Ray Carruth or someone with that character, I wouldn't be so opposed to what your saying.

But from Dez Bryant? I've heard by many people & pundits that Dez is smart, very emotional player who wants to win.

He believes he can help do that.
I don't believe he's ever committed a crime or beat his woman or anything of that nature.

Yes. He's an ex Cowboys, but so what?
Sonny was an Eagle. Should we hate on him?

If you want to argue, he isn't good enough then so be it. You may be right.

But needing a vet #1 Wr on the team, that could help us, doesn't make you not a fan of said team.

It's ridiculous.
Some would have said the same thing about the late great Sean Taylor & what he did.

Spitting on people in the game, crushing a punter in a meaningless pro bowl game, etc.

Like Sean Taylor, I think Dez is just an emotional player as well.

That's not a bad thing.
And it doesn't make me or anyone else not a true fan of the Redskins either.

What does make someone not a true fan, is a bandwagoneer fan. Hopping from 1 team to another because they're good.

Cowboys fan one year
Rams fan the next
Packers fan after that

That describes exactly what you said to a T.

Sean Taylor didn't play for the Cowboys.

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I wouldn't want OBJ.  I hated on Desean Jackson the entire time he was on our team, ask anyone here on the forum.  

IIRC, you don't want Washington to win this year, or even the next 2-3 yrs? Am I remembering this wrong?

You want changes at the top, and of course at QB too, so.. isn't that right? If so, I am sure you do not want OBJ3, yeah. 

3 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

IIRC, you don't want Washington to win this year, or even the next 2-3 yrs? Am I remembering this wrong?

You want changes at the top, and of course at QB too, so.. isn't that right? If so, I am sure you do not want OBJ3, yeah. 

Of course I want Washington to win.  That is a ridiculous statement.  I've repeatedly said I expect them not to win because they don't have enough talent, and because of this I thought it was best to rebuild instead of going for mediocrity.  But hey, put words in my mouth if you want.  

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Report: Josh Doctson avoided major injury. 

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/01/rep… via @ProFootballTalk

It is believed to be a AC sprain or a shoulder bruise.

Thank you sweet baby Jesus lol?????

Archived