Fantasy football ?!

bosko1616

On 8/26/2018 at 9:07 AM, MWil23 said:

Since I fell asleep last night and autodrafted 3 QB in a row, I’d like to put all of them on the block. I need RB/WR help. I had no idea how many of those guys we were playing ???. 

I got plenty of WRs. I like your QBs. Let’s make a deal

Can somebody help me understand this trade? I'm typically opposed to vetoing stuff but that seems like a mistake trade, like, maybe Buno didn't include Baldwin on purpose? This is literally giving up a 4th and 8th round pick for a 7th round pick the day after the draft. @buno67 @MWil23 help me out here.

14 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Can somebody help me understand this trade? I'm typically opposed to vetoing stuff but that seems like a mistake trade, like, maybe Buno didn't include Baldwin on purpose? This is literally giving up a 4th and 8th round pick for a 7th round pick the day after the draft. @buno67 @MWil23 help me out here.

His starting QB is Tannehill and backup is Darnold, so he’s hurting there but seems to have a lot of WR depth, which I don’t have much of.

Baldwin was the only reason I accepted his trade offer. 

17 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

What are you talking about Baldwin and Anderson for Cousins? 

Like @MWil23 stated, he liked Baldwin because he pairs up with Wilson. 

In real life it’s a bad trade but fantasy. It was a trade made out of needs. I had a surplus of WRs and he had a Surplus of QBs. Too many QBs actually. I could of played it smart and waited him out until he released one of them or waited for another QB to be released after another traded was made with him but I went after a QB I liked but we both had surplus and was able to make a move. 

Kinda stupid. Auto pick lands him 3 good QBs and my auto pick took a QB in the 200s in Tanny lol

23 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

leave me out of this one

Just now, buno67 said:

What are you talking about Baldwin and Anderson for Cousins? 

Like @MWil23 stated, he liked Baldwin because he pairs up with Wilson. 

In real life it’s a bad trade but fantasy. It was a trade made out of needs. I had a surplus of WRs and he had a Surplus of QBs. Too many QBs actually. I could of played it smart and waited him out until he released one of them or waited for another QB to be released after another traded was made with him but I went after a QB I liked but we both had surplus and was able to make a move. 

Kinda stupid. Auto pick lands him 3 good QBs and my auto pick took a QB in the 200s in Tanny lol

Alright, I just wanted to make sure it was you making a terrible decision and not a mistake.

He likes Baldwin because he's a great WR you gave up for practically nothing btw lol.

Burning your 4th round pick for a middle of the pack QB without even shopping around. Before the first week. Bless em.

1 minute ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Alright, I just wanted to make sure it was you making a terrible decision and not a mistake.

He likes Baldwin because he's a great WR you gave up for practically nothing btw lol.

Burning your 4th round pick for a middle of the pack QB without even shopping around. Before the first week. Bless em.

I would of never drafted Baldwin lol I wasn’t able to make the draft. Baldwin is my 4th best WR and I like matching up Cousins with thielen 

9 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I would of never drafted Baldwin lol I wasn’t able to make the draft. Baldwin is my 4th best WR and I like matching up Cousins with thielen 

... Man, just so much going on here to critique.

Whatever. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a mistake, I've done that before where I am deciding between two guys to offer and accidentally offer both.

27 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

... Man, just so much going on here to critique.

Whatever. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a mistake, I've done that before where I am deciding between two guys to offer and accidentally offer both.

I’m gonna be a lot more lax in this league. It’s free lol

Archived