Fantasy football ?!

bosko1616

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I want to see next year who is going to do what I did (sort of on purpose and sort of completely on accident due to falling asleep) and stockpile QBs in rounds 6-8 just to mess over other people.

I tried that last year in a money league. I had Rodgers and Russell Wilson on my bench. I took him when I did cause I didn’t like the RBs and WRs on the board at that spot in the drafts and it didn’t really return any thing good in value 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'm not going to lie, I fell asleep, but right before I did, I put Russ, Cousins, and Dak in my autodraft so that way I'd stockpile them. @sdrawkcab321 made me angry and took 2 guys right before I was going to draft them (one being Duke). I figured I'd try to leverage a trade instead of drafting someone like Nick Chubb in the 6th round.

In all seriousness, what do you have a lot of/willing to trade? I need a RB! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m willing to listen to offers for duke. 

Just now, mistakey said:

ill be interested to see what backwards can get for duke.  i have no idea how hes going to do in fantasy this year.  prob pretty good since i dont have him lol

Well in a ppr league if he just matches what he did last year that will be pretty good, he had the 11th highest point total for backs last year. 16th in non-ppr league so still not bad.

59 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well in a ppr league if he just matches what he did last year that will be pretty good, he had the 11th highest point total for backs last year. 16th in non-ppr league so still not bad.

no way Duke matches what he did last year. One he has at least one legit back in the backfield with him in Hyde and Chubb. I think Hyde is going to be pretty good this year and two, with how much better QB play is this year, WRs will get more passes than Duke got last year. I dont think Duke matches his TD total from last year. 

Archived