Fantasy football ?!

bosko1616

26 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

@NudeTayne gonna hit me with a gag trade proposal. The oldest living RB and a pothead for my PPR machine Cooper Kupp?! Save the jokes for April fool's day, sucka!

BTW, I see this being the most fun league I've played in. 

You're going to remember this when Cooper cut is on the waiver wire getting 50 yards in four receptions per week and Darren Scrolls is starting in the flex.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

You're going to remember this when Cooper cut is on the waiver wire getting 50 yards in for reception per week and Darren Scrolls is starting in the flex.

:D that's a real possibility, buddy. And I'm sure you will remind me.

I expect about 6 rec for 60 yards a game, plus a TD about every third game. I can live with 12-18 points at the bottom of my starting roster every week.

I expect Callaway to have 2 monster games, a few decent games, and about 8-10 almost nothing games.

Sproles, I expect injuries, lots of bengay, a social security check, and 2-3 note worthy games.

9 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

You're going to remember this when Cooper cut is on the waiver wire getting 50 yards in for reception per week and Darren Scrolls is starting in the flex.

Also, why you trash talking the trade you proposed?! Makes you look even worse, like you asking a girl out, and when she says no, you say you didn't want to go out with her anyway.

1 minute ago, Fatgerman said:

:D that's a real possibility, buddy. And I'm sure you will remind me.

I expect about 6 rec for 60 yards a game, plus a TD about every third game. I can live with 12-18 points at the bottom of my starting roster every week.

I expect Callaway to have 2 monster games, a few decent games, and about 8-10 almost nothing games.

Sproles, I expect injuries, lots of bengay, a social security check, and 2-3 note worthy games.

You're going to see. I'm going to put it out there and now, and I'm going to put on the line. Let's sig bet that Darren Sproles outscores Cooper cut in PPR league this year. If I'm wrong, @Reginaldm9 gets to tar and feather brownie. If I'm right, nothing happens.

3 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Also, why you trash talking the trade you proposed?! Makes you look even worse, like you asking a girl out, and when she says no, you say you didn't want to go out with her anyway.

Because I mean everything I type, and I never contradict myself.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

You're going to see. I'm going to put it out there and now, and I'm going to put on the line. Let's sig bet that Darren Sproles outscores Cooper cut in PPR league this year. If I'm wrong, @Reginaldm9 gets to tar and feather brownie. If I'm right, nothing happens.

Deal. 

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

Dude, I'd take that bet all day long! Tar and feather, hell! Reg gets to skin brownie alive, Predator style, baby.

1 minute ago, Fatgerman said:

Dude, I'd take that bet all day long! Tar and feather, hell! Reg gets to skin brownie alive, Predator style, baby.

Reg eats his breakfast predator style. Reg does his taxes predator style. There is only one switch.

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I know you would of ended up getting the better end of the trade but like you said, we were both happy with our returns.

I guess everyone was a little butt hurt, so I guess ill hold on to him

No, just revise the trade so that it isn't stupidly lopsided. Baldwin straight up may go through.

9 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

No, just revise the trade so that it isn't stupidly lopsided. Baldwin straight up may go through.

So, just to clarify, the backup RB add on in the trade was the dealbreaker? If that's the case, I'll throw in the RB from Arizona that I have.

Archived