Fantasy football ?!

bosko1616

8 minutes ago, mistakey said:

we dont know how youre gonna act just that you said you were gonna be lax

Lax that I’m not gonna try and nickel and dime everything out of a trade like I try to do in money leagues. That’s all I meant by it. 

7 minutes ago, mistakey said:

@MWil23 lol we were laughing when you got 3 qbs had no idea you had 4 lololokl

I'm not going to lie, I fell asleep, but right before I did, I put Russ, Cousins, and Dak in my autodraft so that way I'd stockpile them. @sdrawkcab321 made me angry and took 2 guys right before I was going to draft them (one being Duke). I figured I'd try to leverage a trade instead of drafting someone like Nick Chubb in the 6th round.

In all seriousness, what do you have a lot of/willing to trade? I need a RB! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm not going to lie, I fell asleep, but right before I did, I put Russ, Cousins, and Dak in my autodraft so that way I'd stockpile them. @sdrawkcab321 made me angry and took 2 guys right before I was going to draft them (one being Duke). I figured I'd try to leverage a trade instead of drafting someone like Nick Chubb in the 6th round.

In all seriousness, what do you have a lot of/willing to trade? I need a RB! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

realistically i'd like you to take one of jimmy g and or eli off my hands. but i know that prob wont make you happy lol

3 minutes ago, mistakey said:

realistically i'd like you to take one of jimmy g and or eli off my hands. but i know that prob wont make you happy lol

If it means a downgrade at QB and a high upgrade at RB/WR then I'd definitely do it. I proposed you a trade like 15 minutes ago. If you don't like it go ahead and counter. I'm a reasonable person...usually. LOL

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If it means a downgrade at QB and a high upgrade at RB/WR then I'd definitely do it. I proposed you a trade like 15 minutes ago. If you don't like it go ahead and counter. I'm a reasonable person...usually. LOL

im intrigued and im thinking thinking thinking.  

I'm excited about our fantasy league this year and thankful that you guys talked me into it. Here are my first impressions of the league, as presented by Ron Swanson:

@freakygeniuskid after @buno67 proposed me the trade yesterday:

giphy.gif

Me after seeing the trade proposal:

giphy.gif

buno after the trade yesterday:

tenor.gif?itemid=4194396

Everyone else in the league towards buno:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHeJ5zQD9GeJZa2xlfFf3

My defense of the trade:

az616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=147&h=abac90ec4

Archived