Fantasy football ?!

bosko1616

Just now, buno67 said:

your just gonna be upset that your too high on the claim list to grab him!

but according to your narrative he's basically useless and will be an injury non-factor so, I guess he'll probably just pass through waivers amirite

I am loving all of the trash talking that this trade has produced. It is beautiful. We are all gonna have so much crow to eat if Buno trades away all his best players for meh and it actually ends up working out for him lol.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

but according to your narrative he's basically useless and will be an injury non-factor so, I guess he'll probably just pass through waivers amirite

I think thats what MWils narrative. Mine was, he might lose trade value later in the season

1 minute ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I am loving all of the trash talking that this trade has produced. It is beautiful. We are all gonna have so much crow to eat if Buno trades away all his best players for meh and it actually ends up working out for him lol.

Call me sashi but with out the successful results...oh wait...

1 hour ago, bosko1616 said:

Dude you have 4 QBs. I’m giving You a starting receiver for one of them. What else do u want 

I want more than Sammy Watkins who can’t stay healthy and eclipse 800 yards with minimal catches while also giving up a great PPR receiver in Edelman suspension or not.

I'll juWst weigh in again by stating that all RBs besides David Johnson are open to trade, either for a WR straight up or two of my RBs for a clear upgrade RB.

**Now guaranteed to pass the veto process. Freaky has promised to set it to 15 votes needed to veto for all my accepted trades due to no longer going around the language filter.**

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I want more than Sammy Watkins who can’t stay healthy and eclipse 800 yards with minimal catches while also giving up a great PPR receiver in Edelman suspension or not.

Edelman’s 32 coming off a season ending injury and a suspension. Watkins is younger. In an explosive offense with ability to be one on one most of the game. He might not get you 10-11 points a game but by the end of the year will have more points then Edelman. I think with all things considering it’s a good offer. What else do u want 

3 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Edelman’s 32 coming off a season ending injury and a suspension. Watkins is younger. In an explosive offense with ability to be one on one most of the game. He might not get you 10-11 points a game but by the end of the year will have more points then Edelman. I think with all things considering it’s a good offer. What else do u want 

No means no. 

37 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I’m willing to bet that Edelman is more productive and consistent in weeks 5-17 than Watkins. I’ll take consistency in the PPR points. Plus I need a RB a lot more.

Archived