Fantasy football ?!

bosko1616

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Yeah and we have one spot for a QB, so you better have a good one. Having 4 WRs means another WR could go off to pick up the slack for another WR not playing great. Having 3 great WRs ahead of Baldwin affords me the luxury that I could go for a boom or bust guy at That 4th spot. Going boom or bust at QB could hurt a lot more than boom or bust at the 4th WR. Hell one of my WRs could break out and allow me to play 3RBs and only 3WRs but still leaving me hurting at QB. 

Only 1 spot for defense too I'll trade you my defense for Baldwin.

Just accept his revised trade. I'm about to the point where I'm going to call your brother in law and have him deal with you.

19 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Only 1 spot for defense too I'll trade you my defense for Baldwin.

Just accept his revised trade. I'm about to the point where I'm going to call your brother in law and have him deal with you.

If your defense wasn’t the Broncos and maybe a potential top5 in fantasy I would consider it but they arnt. 

Nope I’m gonna be spiteful and not accept the new trade. 

Just to let everyone know Baldwin is on the block and I’m looking for a QB that has to be obviously better than a Cousins because if not it might deemed unfair will get vetoed 

38 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Nope I’m gonna be spiteful and not accept the new trade. 

giphy.gif

evG03rz.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=7331084

38 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Just to let everyone know Baldwin is on the block and I’m looking for a QB that has to be obviously better than a Cousins because if not it might deemed unfair will get vetoed 

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

So you would trade a 4th round WR for a 9th round (the top defense) defense?

I don’t care where he was drafted. I’m trading an area of surplus for an area of deficiency. Sucks auto draft picked me 4 WRs but made one of them an asset for trade. 

11 minutes ago, mistakey said:

sorry sorry really busy - flying back to cleveland to get married v soon and works been crazy.  would you accept eli + upgrade at skill position for wilson?

I'd honestly be more prone to accept upgrade at skill position and no Eli in the trade. Either a very good WR or a pretty good RB type.

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd honestly be more prone to accept upgrade at skill position and no Eli in the trade. Either a very good WR or a pretty good RB type.

Prob gonna have to say no then- passed on Wilson for Hyde probably - can’t find the draft logs

13 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Prob gonna have to say no then- passed on Wilson for Hyde probably - can’t find the draft logs

I mean I’d do something if I get Eli in return and quality RB/WR. I can always cut him.

Archived