Fantasy football ?!

bosko1616

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

shesh. you might have start sending cash to Bell to get him on the field. 

I don't got that kinda scratch. Just gotta hope he gets antsy for some club hopping and is low on spending cash I guess.

50 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Bro, you ain't getting a starting/good RB or WR for a backup QB who, if everything goes right, only plays one game for you. I can give you a WR who will getcha points every week, or at the very least cover 3 WR's bye weeks and backup for an injury, or a RB who will be the man if dinosaur beast mode has injury issues.

Really the incentive for the deal was the upgrade from the Titan's D to the Eagles D. This week, the Titan's are projected to outscore Philly, but that's an outlier; it's because Philly is playing Atlanta this week, and Tennessee is playing the Dolphins, I believe. After this week, Philly's D will be the superior ranked D all day long.

Either way, buddy. Shoot me a counter offer. Let's talk turkey, or at least pigeon.

I understand. I'm willing to hold onto Russell as an insurance policy for if/when someone goes down so that I can upgrade. Right now I at least have capable starting RB's/flex to go with Gurley, and a decent to average WR corps with an elite TE and QB.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I understand. I'm willing to hold onto Russell as an insurance policy for if/when someone goes down so that I can upgrade. Right now I at least have capable starting RB's/flex to go with Gurley, and a decent to average WR corps with an elite TE and QB.

True enough. Well, keep me in mind, broseph. And remember: at least you're not Freaky! That guy got screwed with a dry crack!

3 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Lol! I just posted about that in the league messages....:D hehehe I hope everyone is cool with trash talk!;)

Please don't. They always said Tayne was a sensitive (gender assumed) boy.

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

So in my money league, we just had someone rage quit the league because he lost internet connection and was auto drafted Sammy Watkins

I would've done the same thing. I am still expecting freaky to rage quit.

8 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I would've done the same thing. I am still expecting freaky to rage quit.

his team isnt half bad either

His starting line up is

• Mariota
  • Freeman
  • Coleman
  • Hopkins
  • Thomas
  • Ertx
  • Goodwin
  • Panthers
  • Lutz

If he would of stayed, he prolly would have drafted a QB a lot earlier.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Glad I traded for Doug Baldwin who got me 0.

Rodgers is being helped off the field right now so good thing I drafted 4 QB.

Kelce got me 1 catch in KC today.

Maybe Gurley can blow his knee out tomorrow night too.

sending thoughts and prayers. 

Archived