Jump to content
steelcurtain29

Everything Pokemon Thread!

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

My next playthrough is going to be with only Eevee evolutions. My all-time favorites.

How early can you get Eevee's? I know you can get one really early as a gift if you played Pokemon Let's Go Eevee like I did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

How early can you get Eevee's? I know you can get one really early as a gift if you played Pokemon Let's Go Eevee like I did

They're in the same place all the Meowth's are, right before the first gym (the grass inside the stone fences once you exit the first cave).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, showtime said:

How do I get that one Pokemon that looks like a duck with a sword and shield?  I think it's an exclusive Pokemon from Sword, but I have Shield.

I can trade you one.  You'll have to evolve a Farfetch'd (Sword exclusive), and then land 3 critical hits in a battle for it to evolve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I can trade you one.  You'll have to evolve a Farfetch'd (Sword exclusive), and then land 3 critical hits in a battle for it to evolve.

what the heck, 3 in one battle? Does it also have to be holding the "leek" item?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

what the heck, 3 in one battle? Does it also have to be holding the "leek" item?

No so with a high crit move plus dire hit and holding a crit increasing item it ain't that hard but they sure have added some strange Evolution methods this gen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

No so with a high crit move plus dire hit and holding a crit increasing item it ain't that hard but they sure have added some strange Evolution methods this gen.

But is it in one battle? So basically has to be against a gym leader?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JBURGE said:

But is it in one battle? So basically has to be against a gym leader?

Yeah one battle but really when you use a move like night slash when its not really effective its doable in the wild.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

what the heck, 3 in one battle? Does it also have to be holding the "leek" item?

Makes it easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JBURGE said:

what the heck, 3 in one battle? Does it also have to be holding the "leek" item?

Teach it false swipe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Teach it false swipe.

No worries I was just curious. I have no interest in getting one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All that remains for me is the Champion battle.

Really didn't like having no real antagonist for the majority of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So do I break down and pay $4 so I can get Nintendo's stupid online membership so I can do stuff like battle and trade? 

It's weird because breeding perfect (5 IV pokemon) is a guilty pleasure of mine, but I still prefer Pokemon Showdown for competitive (though it's been more than 3 years at this point)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

397/400. All I need is Sableye, Drampa, and Zamazenta. Anyone have Shield and willing to just trade then trade back those pokemon so I can register them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×