Everything Pokemon Thread!

7 hours ago, Danger said:

It is time:

We're live! I encourage any of you who wish to play this to join our discord server here:

(Note this will be released episodically and is not a full game at this time)

https://discord.gg/n4wCrrJG

Screenies.png

DOWNLOAD:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/s61uor4hzdt6vcu/Pokemon_Redemption.zip/file

Whats this all about?

2 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Whats this all about?

Just a Fanmade game that I've been working on with a couple of other people. There are many others that have been around for a lot longer and Nintendo can't be bothered to complain about them.

22 minutes ago, Danger said:

Just a Fanmade game that I've been working on with a couple of other people. There are many others that have been around for a lot longer and Nintendo can't be bothered to complain about them.

Is it like all the other pokemon games? just made for pc?

5 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Is it like all the other pokemon games? just made for pc?

It's different in a number of ways. Gameplay wise it's the same, but has custom regional variants, custom level up movesets as well as a feature you won't find in vanilla games; field effects, which really effect the strategy you want to employ when battling on them.

On 6/12/2021 at 12:23 PM, Danger said:

It's different in a number of ways. Gameplay wise it's the same, but has custom regional variants, custom level up movesets as well as a feature you won't find in vanilla games; field effects, which really effect the strategy you want to employ when battling on them.

I'll try it for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Good question as I do not know what Pokémon will be specific to what game. When does it come out? I’ve checked multiple times but can never remember lol

November.

And I personally would never pre-order anything. I can't remember if Sword and Shield had bonuses worth it.

11 minutes ago, Supersuavesky said:

November.

And I personally would never pre-order anything. I can't remember if Sword and Shield had bonuses worth it.

I can’t either to be honest. I went in on release day for sword and shield and didn’t have a problem getting a copy for it so I wouldn’t be too worried about getting a copy.