Everything Pokemon Thread!

3 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

100%, with this I hope they do remastered versions of them. That would sell like hot cakes.

Or have an all encompassing remastered master version where you have updated graphics/gameplay from Sword Shield and you have every region available.  You can only find Gen 1 Pokemon in Kanto, Gen 2 in Johto, etc.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Or have an all encompassing remastered master version where you have updated graphics/gameplay from Sword Shield and you have every region available.  You can only find Gen 1 Pokemon in Kanto, Gen 2 in Johto, etc.

Hold your breath.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

That would be ideal but even if its the old style rogue like dungeon crawler style I wouldnt care

I’m thinking about getting sword/shield or whatever it’s called. Only thing stopping me is there’s no difficulty slider in Pokémon games. Hate how the games are always an absolute breeze unless you make your own rules. 

47 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I’m thinking about getting sword/shield or whatever it’s called. Only thing stopping me is there’s no difficulty slider in Pokémon games. Hate how the games are always an absolute breeze unless you make your own rules. 

This is maybe the easiest one yet. 

• Like 2