Khalil Mack traded to the Bears (Page 19)

RaidersAreOne

44 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

Keep trying to tell myself that all these rumors flew around about Odell getting traded a couple of months ago but nothing happened. Biggest problem here is I don’t trust Reggie to get value or draft accordingly. 

Agreed, Reggie SUCKS at getting trade value, just terrible and it's highly unlikely he could turn another player that can supplement Mack's production.

I would vomit if I had to watch Mack win another dpoy and a super bowl run with another team, like Cwood.

Its basically the local media saying Mack wont be traded vs the National media saying it's not only a very real possibility but a likely outcome. 

I personally dont know who to believe,  but where there is smoke there is fire. I don't know want to but I think I'll side with the national media saying its going to happen, especially given Jon Grudens unpredictability. 

This whole process has just been confusing and draining for us Raider fans and I hope a definitive outcome happens soon.

If he gets traded, I'm going to raise my skepticism to a 10. Our D better be good and show promise, and we better be in the playoff hunt this year. If not, I'm really going to question the wisdom of letting an impact player like him get away. 

A year ago, a new contract was a foregone conclusion. And now? Sorry to be a naysayer, but out moves this off season really have beem underwhelming to jaw droppingly stupid. 

4 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

This is what I've been saying for a while now. And also the most logical outcome for those who understand Reggie's style of management. The other similar outcome, is Mack reports and then a few days later Reggie offers this deal, to coincide with his "show up and we reward you" mentality.

Remember, Reggie subscribes to a "we pay our own" philosophy. His timing is just different than ours, but it's what he was raised in, in Green Bay.

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

A year ago, a new contract was a foregone conclusion. And now? Sorry to be a naysayer, but out moves this off season really have beem underwhelming to jaw droppingly stupid. 

I actually like Gruden as a coach but as a personnel guy he has proven to not be very good at all. If he trades Mack away, the best player we've had in 15+ years, he will become a villain and his return will be off to a very bad start.

I'm trying to think of some positives here if he does get traded. I'm trying to think of trades that would actually make me want to go through with it. I loved Shaq Lawson coming out of college. My favorite edge rusher coming out ever.. next to Mack (I lobbied for Mack hard in 2014). He's been underwhelming but still has potential. Lawson and 2 1st Round Picks that will both be Top 10 most likely is actually a pretty dang good trade for us. I don't think the Bills will give up that much but you never know really.

It's gonna be hard to "win" a Khalil Mack trade, but if that trade i just mentioned happens it would be a win.

So what is a legitimate trade offer? Hell no to the Packers, with Mack they are going deep into the playoffs without horrible injuries.

The Browns I'm not even sure if they will suck, maybe the Jets? But with Mack Bowles might turn their defense into a juggernaut.

I don't see how we win this without receiving a pro bowl starter in return and picks.

1 minute ago, Nodisrespect said:

So what is a legitimate trade offer? Hell no to the Packers, with Mack they are going deep into the playoffs without horrible injuries.

The Browns I'm not even sure if they will suck, maybe the Jets? But with Mack Bowles might turn their defense into a juggernaut.

I don't see how we win this without receiving a pro bowl starter in return and picks.

I've mentioned it for a couple days I like two trades:

Bills Two 1sts and Lawson. Both 1sts could be Top 10. Lawson still has potential but it's a gamble.

Jaguars Two 1sts and Dante Fowler. Jags 1sts will be later in the 23-31 range but I feel Dante Fowler can absolutely be a Pro Bowl player and still very young. Guy had 8 sacks in a rotational role last year.

Those are the only two trades I like. Packers have absolutely nothing I want. Nothing on their roster interest me and their first round picks are 29-32 range. Pass.

12 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I've mentioned it for a couple days I like two trades:

Bills Two 1sts and Lawson. Both 1sts could be Top 10. Lawson still has potential but it's a gamble.

Jaguars Two 1sts and Dante Fowler. Jags 1sts will be later in the 23-31 range but I feel Dante Fowler can absolutely be a Pro Bowl player and still very young. Guy had 8 sacks in a rotational role last year.

Those are the only two trades I like. Packers have absolutely nothing I want. Nothing on their roster interest me and their first round picks are 29-32 range. Pass.

Trade Mack to the Jags, he'll to the no. How is any team going to score on them? It would be chaos. The would have 85 bears level defensive talent with Mack, Ramsey, Bouye,Campbell, and Jackson.

The bills? Maybe I guess, but are they interested?

It's really scary to think about adding Mack to teams that already have great defenses like Jax and Buf and hoping they suck and give us a good pick.

If he is traded to the browns I'd bet Mixon is a part of the deal. Seeing as Reg really wanted to draft him. What would you say to 2 first and Ward from the browns? As far as Lawson goes. I am a Tiger fan and even I'm not sure Lawson will ever reach his potential. Seems like it would be no different than moving Obi to DE.

Archived