Khalil Mack traded to the Bears (Page 19)

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

so as raiders fans, what would GB have to offer to make you satisfied with the mack trade?

Nothing from the Packers would suffice. Even 3 1st's from you guys drafting 29-32 wouldn't make up the difference with Mack. Don't care for Clay. I mean.. maybe Packers 2019 1st, Saints 2019 1st, Packers 2020 1st, andddd Haha Clinton-Dix. That, I would probably accept. However, Packers would never offer that and would be foolish to do so.

Only trades I'd explore are two 1sts and Dante Fowler from Jacksonville or one 1st, one 2nd, and Shaq Lawson from Buffalo.

10 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

The team that the Raiders trade Mack to has to suck(Browns)  to insure a high draft pick.

Which is why the Bills is intriguing. They could have a Top 3 pick with how terrible their QB situation is. Bears also, potential Top 3 pick. 

Unless the Packers gave us three 1sts, it doesn't make any sense. They are practically 2nd Rounders.

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

If raiders were actually looking to trade Mack. Would raiders fans be okay with the bills 2nd round pick in 2019, 1st round pick in 2020, back up Qb Aj McCarron ($900k this year and 3.1 mil in 2020), and pass rusher Jerry Hughes (4 mil this year and 2.9 mil next year)? Figured it would solve the pass rush opposite to Arden Keys, and the back up qb situation as I know Ej manuel is garbage as I experienced watching him with the bills.

If that's all we got I'd be pissed. 

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Nothing from the Packers would suffice. Even 3 1st's from you guys drafting 29-32 wouldn't make up the difference with Mack. Don't care for Clay. I mean.. maybe Packers 2019 1st, Saints 2019 1st, Packers 2020 1st, andddd Haha Clinton-Dix. That, I would probably accept. However, Packers would never offer that and would be foolish to do so.

Only trades I'd explore are two 1sts and Dante Fowler from Jacksonville or one 1st, one 2nd, and Shaq Lawson from Buffalo.

Dante Fowler >>> Shaq Lawson  bills will have higher picks but I think I’d rather have the jags package if it came down to it 

4 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

If raiders were actually looking to trade Mack. Would raiders fans be okay with the bills 2nd round pick in 2019, 1st round pick in 2020, back up Qb Aj McCarron ($900k this year and 3.1 mil in 2020), and pass rusher Jerry Hughes (4 mil this year and 2.9 mil next year)? Figured it would solve the pass rush opposite to Arden Keys, and the back up qb situation as I know Ej manuel is garbage as I experienced watching him with the bills.

Throw in Shady and you got a deal

6 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

That method is called negotiating 101. There's a deadline where they know Mack will have to report because he's not the kind of guy who's going to miss a regular season game and his agent isn't dealing that way either. When that deadline comes they're more likely to strike a better deal for the team. They didn't need Mack for the preseason anyway. The media is pushing some stupid agenda to catch fans attention but the Raiders are just doing business by the book at this point.

Archived