Khalil Mack traded to the Bears (Page 19)

RaidersAreOne

27 minutes ago, true2form said:

I had a knee jerk reaction moment like most of you guys earlier. However, I knew Mack was going to come out like a man on fire trying to prove something to everyone.

We will see how it goes, but I think he used everything he had early on. 

He definitely was out there killing himself. He had nothing left in 2nd half. 

On 9/3/2018 at 11:40 AM, beardown3231 said:

Your favorite team has one winning season over the last 1.5 decades. Good talk.

Vegas’ assessment outweighs the assessment of a fan who watches every snap?

Your argument is Mack doesn’t throw the ball, which gives off the impression that you think Trubisky is terrible. He was below average throwing to guys as talented as you and I, sure, but their skill positions are absolutely loaded now.

I love looking back at this after tonight's game.

This is why they will get held back. They cannot let this game slip away. They did. Mack was Lawrence Taylor tonight and they lost. Rodgers was Michael Jordan sure, but they had every chance to win this game and flat out did not come through. Trubisky looked awful and the "absolutely loaded" :D supporting cast looked like supporting trash.

42 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Last person to have a sack, int, an int return for a TD, a fumble and a fumble recovery.... Was Mack. The thing is, even with his dominant game, they're in danger of losing because they have a rookie QB and GB had Aaron Rogers. 

To quote myself. I hate hate hate that we let Mack go. But week 1 is such prime example of why they were ok with letting him go and not paying him 24 a year. Because a DE doesn't win you games. Not really. The better QB will almost always put the game on his back.

7 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

I love looking back at this after tonight's game.

This is why they will get held back. They cannot let this game slip away. They did. Mack was Lawrence Taylor tonight and they lost. Rodgers was Michael Jordan sure, but they had every chance to win this game and flat out did not come through. Trubisky looked awful and the "absolutely loaded" :D supporting cast looked like supporting trash.

They lost a primetime game on the road to Aaron Rodgers? I’m shocked! Go in the game thread. I predicted them to lose 30-24. They never beat Green Bay, and that’s why until they do, I’m picking them to go 8-8/9-7.

And if you don’t think that’s loaded, go look at their TE’s & WR’s last year and compare it to this.

Nice of you to stick around and save this post. You all predicted 2-4 wins for the Bears, and you’re going to be wrong.

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

They lost a primetime game on the road to Aaron Rodgers? I’m shocked! Go in the game thread. I predicted them to lose 30-24. They never beat Green Bay, and that’s why until they do, I’m picking them to go 8-8/9-7.

And if you don’t think that’s loaded, go look at their TE’s & WR’s last year and compare it to this.

Nice of you to stick around and save this post. You all predicted 2-4 wins for the Bears, and you’re going to be wrong.

A few of us may have and maybe we will be.

What is this tremendous salt? Coming into our thread after a loss...

Yup the TE's and WRs were better and you guys couldn't move the ball for the 2nd half. Not only that, but Kizer caused a 10 point swing.

Enjoy Trubisky in that division.

Hopefully he'll play better, but it'll be the first time.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

A few of us may have and maybe we will be.

What is this tremendous salt? Coming into our thread after a loss...

Yup the TE's and WRs were better and you guys couldn't move the ball for the 2nd half. Not only that, but Kizer caused a 10 point swing.

Enjoy Trubisky in that division.

Hopefully he'll play better, but it'll be the first time.

He quoted me in your thread, moron. Should I have responded in the Jets thread? 

Hopefully Gruden makes decisions better, but it’ll be the first time.

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Ah touchy touchy. We're name calling now? That's cute. You antagonized yourself.

If you want to be mad, sure, but you've warranted every bit of it. Don't come in our thread and name call. Grow up.

I'm not salty. Our team is not ready to contend. Even if we suck this year, I'm ok with that. I know how this works. The Raiders have sucked for so long, I know not to expect some amazing on the field product anyways.

You're right. Gruden's decisions suck. Because everyone on twitter says so.

55 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Look. I realize that you're sad that your team lost, but there's no reason to lash out like this in a totally unrelated forum. Maybe the Bears? Or Packers? Or Jets? Or to yourself in a mirror? Idgaf. Don't instigate in my forum because you can't handle losing.

Archived