What would you offer for Khalil Mack?

Humble_Beast

Jets will cough up their 1st and 3rd rounders to make it happen.  I've done a complete 180 and now want this to happen so bad.  The Jets could put the exact same offer on the table Donald just got and still have a ton of cap to work with in 2019.

Think his presence could elevate them into the playoff race if Darnold plays well enough. 

Go get him Mac!!! 

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

lol... what kind of joke reporting is this? Looks for a pat on the back if it happens. And no blame when it doesn't? 

I invite PFT to suck it.

PFT is not reliable whatsoever, but he's insinuating that Mark Davis simply doesn't have the liquid cash to match such a deal

28 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

PFT is not reliable whatsoever, but he's insinuating that Mark Davis simply doesn't have the liquid cash to match such a deal

That is what most are saying not just PFT.  It seems that the signing bonus is impossible for OAK to handle.  Wonder if that is a major hold up in contract talks?

5 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

That is what most are saying not just PFT.  It seems that the signing bonus is impossible for OAK to handle.  Wonder if that is a major hold up in contract talks?

I was listing to the Ringer NFL podcast the other day, and they did say that the sources within the Raiders have said that liquidity is not a problem in this case, which has been a common assumption. So at this point, I really don't know what to believe with regards to that. 

Just now, Forge said:

I was listing to the Ringer NFL podcast the other day, and they did say that the sources within the Raiders have said that liquidity is not a problem in this case, which has been a common assumption. So at this point, I really don't know what to believe with regards to that. 

Man the anticipation is going to kill me.  I'm going to be refreshing twitter all weekend just waiting for something to happen.

I really think Mack is going to miss regular season games.

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

Even if it was, nobody is going to admit it publicly and the league certainly doesn't want the Raiders to confirm it either. I don't know what the debt service is on the $ 1.4 billion in loans, but its gotta be a significant bite on a monthly basis.

$850 Million in new stadium financing
$200 million in G4 money
$378 million in relocation fee loans

"The Raiders already have spent $179.9 million on the project. That includes the total land cost purchase, $49.8 million toward design and engineering, $52.3 million for construction and $51,402 for fixtures and equipment. They will need another $ 100 million for the training facilities and new team headquarters"

https://www.reviewjournal.com/business/stadium/65000-seat-las-vegas-raiders-stadium-will-cost-1-8b-to-build/

Add another $100 million to cover Gruden's deal, all for one of the "poorest" owners in the League.

Liquidity is a relative term, but they are certainly stretched like never before

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

Jets will cough up their 1st and 3rd rounders to make it happen.  I've done a complete 180 and now want this to happen so bad.  The Jets could put the exact same offer on the table Donald just got and still have a ton of cap to work with in 2019.

Think his presence could elevate them into the playoff race if Darnold plays well enough. 

Go get him Mac!!! 

Sorry he's not getting traded for a 1st and 3rd.

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Sorry he's not getting traded for a 1st and 3rd.

Nobody is giving up two first either so either pay the man or trade the man for what you can get.  Keep dragging this out and your FO looks bad to it fans, players and future free agents.  Not a good look to have the face of your team missing games which looks like a strong possibility.  Revis was traded for the 13th pick and was in a similar position.  Jets didn't want to pay him and he was in his prime and a DPOY type talent.  Might want to temper expectations should you do settle on trading him.  Teams aren't rushing to offer up multiple 1st's and pay out 100M+. 

Just now, Rockice_8 said:

Nobody is giving up two first either so either pay the man or trade the man for what you can get.  Keep dragging this out and your FO looks bad to it fans, players and future free agents.  Not a good look to have the face of your team missing games which looks like a strong possibility.  Revis was traded for the 13th pick and was in a similar position.  Jets didn't want to pay him and he was in his prime and a DPOY type talent.  Might want to temper expectations should you do settle on trading him.  Teams aren't rushing to offer up multiple 1st's and pay out 100M+. 

LMAO. Segal was waiting for Donald to set the market, like they always do. No one cares how it looks to the fans. Future free agents aren't going to read into an elite player holding out. Justin Houston did it. Von Miller did it. Aaron Donald did it. This happens all the time.

The Raiders have Mack for the next 3 years with the option and 2 tags. They aren't exactly desperate to give him up either. The Raiders don't need to give him up. And they won't for anything less than an astronomical haul. This has already been confirmed from multiple sources.

You have no idea what teams are or aren't offering.

34 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Even if it was, nobody is going to admit it publicly and the league certainly doesn't want the Raiders to confirm it either. I don't know what the debt service is on the $ 1.4 billion in loans, but its gotta be a significant bite on a monthly basis.

$850 Million in new stadium financing
$200 million in G4 money
$378 million in relocation fee loans

"The Raiders already have spent $179.9 million on the project. That includes the total land cost purchase, $49.8 million toward design and engineering, $52.3 million for construction and $51,402 for fixtures and equipment. They will need another $ 100 million for the training facilities and new team headquarters"

https://www.reviewjournal.com/business/stadium/65000-seat-las-vegas-raiders-stadium-will-cost-1-8b-to-build/

Add another $100 million to cover Gruden's deal, all for one of the "poorest" owners in the League.

Liquidity is a relative term, but they are certainly stretched like never before

wow that is a lot of out of pocket expenditure. 

17 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

When’s the last team a team traded two 1st round picks in a non-draft trade up scenario?

Good question.

Here are a couple. Jets traded Keyshawn to the Buccs for a 13th and 27th.

Saints traded Ricky Williams for two first round picks.

Those are the only two I can think of. It’s rare. Big name players get traded but it’s rarely for two first round picks.

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Edit

Apparently @SDotNova has a better memory than me

Ha. So basically the last time I think it happened was in 2002 with Ricky Williams. 

Now I’m wondering when was the last time a defensive all pro got traded in his prime. Jared Allen was brought up before. He went for 1st, 3rd and 3rd. Revis was traded for a 1st.

Archived