What would you offer for Khalil Mack?

Humble_Beast

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

This must hurt because there were Raider fans that were so certain that Mack wouldn't be traded.  Raiders got 2 first rounders from a team that won't be in the playoffs, so that's great for them.

This is the first year ill be rooting against a non division rival hardcore (due to draft position). I use to root against the Pats and Niners when I was younger but don't care much these days, just root for Oakland. However, rooting against the Bears is practically rooting for Oakland. 

Green Bay, Minnesota, Detroit you are our best friends this year. I mean TBH ive always liked Green Bay and Minnesota anyways. My favorite non Raider teams ever are probably the 90's Packers, 10-11 Packers, and the 98 Vikings. 

55 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Honestly, if someone wants to rub it in and tell me "I told you so", I'm ready. :(

It sounds like you guys got good value though (considering circumstance). I didn't think there would be market enough for two firsts. There were reports of teams offering 1-2-2, which is more in line with what I thought you were going to get. If two ones and a player is accurate, that's about the best you could have done

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

It sounds like you guys got good value though (considering circumstance). I didn't think there would be market enough for two firsts. There were reports of teams offering 1-2-2, which is more in line with what I thought you were going to get. If two ones and a player is accurate, that's about the best you could have done

I'm secretly hoping it's more. I know a player was mentioned. A LB would be nice.

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

I've heard it's two 1sts, a 2nd, and a player. We'll find out soon enough. 

On 8/31/2018 at 2:48 PM, big_palooka said:

lol... what kind of joke reporting is this? Looks for a pat on the back if it happens. And no blame when it doesn't? 

I invite PFT to suck it.

On 8/30/2018 at 9:05 AM, big_palooka said:

The Raiders are not trading Mack. All this click bait has gone to everyones heads. Gruden said he took this job because of Carr and Mack, mentioning them by name. Mack is playing on his 5th year option. The team has the leverage in this situation (similar to Donald in LA). Everything will work out in due time. It's the same formula as Donald and others. Player outplays his rookie contract, but is locked into a 5ht year option. Agent holds them out, but in the end, they report when game checks are on the line. Mack is due 13.8 million for this season. 

It's funny, because Donald is holding out for a second season. Thomas is holding out in Seattle. Little mention, trade rumors, etc. involved around them. But MACK..... it's all the headlines. Why? Because the pitchfork crowd want to see Gruden fail. They want drama with the Raiders and to point at Gruden and say "he's ruining the team". That's it..... this is all clickbait and everyone is taking it.

192.gif

Archived