Jump to content
Mind Character

Available WRs to Consider

Recommended Posts

How did this conversation stray so far off topic?

Anyway, I like to compliment the gentleman on the girth of his Johnson while offering a hand zipping his pants.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Count me in the "No" crowd on Dez.  His positive contribution would be little to none, and his negative contribution would have the chance to be massive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Count me in the "No" crowd on Dez.  His positive contribution would be little to none, and his negative contribution would have the chance to be massive.

Agreed, plus he basically would eliminate one of either Callaway or Higgins (probably Higgins). From everything we have heard about both players playing very well in pre-season and TC, Im not sure I would be willing to basically shelve Higgins to hope Dez can still produce at a high level AND hope he doesnt become a distraction while bringing out the worst in other players.

The idea of Landry, Gordon and Dez being WR1-3 is insane, but to me thats a lotta alphas in the same room. Almost waiting for disaster.

Edited by AkronsWitness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Broncos have 9 million in cap and rebuilding. 

Trade a 5th and a condictional 5th in 2020 for Demaryious Thomas. 

Better than a Lafell and Dez, will be a 3rd down weapon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Broncos have 9 million in cap and rebuilding. 

Trade a 5th and a condictional 5th in 2020 for Demaryious Thomas. 

Better than a Lafell and Dez, will be a 3rd down weapon. 

I'd be okay with this, but then who goes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I'd be okay with this, but then who goes?

Hypothetical Dez. Or if gordon and/or Antonio go the way of the leaf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2018 at 3:38 PM, AkronsWitness said:

Agreed, plus he basically would eliminate one of either Callaway or Higgins (probably Higgins). From everything we have heard about both players playing very well in pre-season and TC, Im not sure I would be willing to basically shelve Higgins to hope Dez can still produce at a high level AND hope he doesnt become a distraction while bringing out the worst in other players.

The idea of Landry, Gordon and Dez being WR1-3 is insane, but to me thats a lotta alphas in the same room. Almost waiting for disaster.

I don't see Gordon as an alpha, if you're talking personality traits. Always heard he was soft spoken and reclusive, not in a negative way, but in a wallflower kind of way. Dez and Juice might bump heads, especially if Dez runs his jaws like he's still the man but isn't producing much of squat. Callaway, Higgins, and Ratley all need to make the roster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

I don't see Gordon as an alpha, if you're talking personality traits. Always heard he was soft spoken and reclusive, not in a negative way, but in a wallflower kind of way. Dez and Juice might bump heads, especially if Dez runs his jaws like he's still the man but isn't producing much of squat. Callaway, Higgins, and Ratley all need to make the roster.

Yeah, if that Hard Kocks (the name is gonna stick @brownie man) episode is any indication, the WR group is going to be led by Landry, without question, and that’s a great thing.  

Dude has an alpha personality and also a great work ethic and competitive spirit.  We need a dozen more guys with his attitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Dorsey does things to distract the media at times. I think the Dez pay was one of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×