2019 prospects and outlook

Dr.O

If the 49's do take Bosa, it may bode well for the Jets to move down.  If the Rotoworld reports about Washington wanting to snag Haskins, not having Bosa siting there at three for us may entice Mac to move down.  If Bosa is at still there at three, I can see Mac running to the podium himself.  If nothing else, it will be an interesting 10 minutes.

10 minutes ago, xrade said:

If the 49's do take Bosa, it may bode well for the Jets to move down.  If the Rotoworld reports about Washington wanting to snag Haskins, not having Bosa siting there at three for us may entice Mac to move down.  If Bosa is at still there at three, I can see Mac running to the podium himself.  If nothing else, it will be an interesting 10 minutes.

Allen?

25 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

The 49ers will Pick Bosa because they’re way too locked into him. They’ve made their minds up already and that’s why they’ve picked in the top 10 during the entire Lynch/Shanahan era. 

I can see them taking Bosa and trading Armstead to Patriots for their 1st round pick.

A trade with Washington would net us a lot of assets. A move from 3 to 15 is a big one. It would have to be this year's 1st, 2nd and both 3rds (one of them is a comp pick) and at least next year's 2nd. That makes it pretty even going by the trade chart. 

10 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

49ers are sitting in top 5, what do you expect from them? skip dinner with top 5 prospect? 

It seems their locked on him no matter what. That team has major holes in multiple areas and keeps throwing resources at DL. We need it for 4 straight years and look what it got us. 

What I’m saying is sometimes regardless of how good a prospect is you gotta build up other areas of the team. 

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

It seems their locked on him no matter what. That team has major holes in multiple areas and keeps throwing resources at DL. We need it for 4 straight years and look what it got us. 

What I’m saying is sometimes regardless of how good a prospect is you gotta build up other areas of the team. 

DK Metcalf could work there if he is legitimately top 5 prospect.  Devin White could be there had they not signed Kwon Alexander.  49ers have been toying about upgrading DL with either Quinnen Williams (Armstead outside) or Nick Bosa(Armstead inside).  

That's all I think of. Not much of going on for them.

12 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:

A trade with Washington would net us a lot of assets. A move from 3 to 15 is a big one. It would have to be this year's 1st, 2nd and both 3rds (one of them is a comp pick) and at least next year's 2nd. That makes it pretty even going by the trade chart. 

At least 2 first round picks included is a must.