2019 prospects and outlook

Dr.O

15 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

or....

Image result for 36 mafia

In that case, I am in charge.godfather-smiley-emoticon.gif

13 hours ago, jetskid007 said:

I lost track on qb circus.  Were Drew Lock or his alma mater's pro day underwent? If not, we have to wait to finally recognize something in motion.

Edited by JetsandI

3 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

I think if Bosa is there, the Jets won't trade it. They'll take him. 

If he's not there, they'll try to trade away the pick. Maybe they'll take Allen, but it's sounding more and more like the NFL is cooler on him than the media and us fans are. 

Yeesh, scary to me kind of.  Guy will be good if he can stay healthy, but i also don't see him ever being completely dominant.  I'd take the trade back personally.

• Like 1

I don't think we'll draft him, but the more I read and watch AJ Brown, the more I like him. It seems like many are grading him based on how he was used in college and assuming that he can't do more. It's not surprising that he has a similar athletic profile to Enunwa; he's basically a much more refined version as a prospect. Similar to Enunwa in his second year as a pro, Brown was asked to do one thing in college (play the slot), but I get the sense he can do a lot more. A team is going to be very happy with him. 

44 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Interesting... Browns' FO think there are only 15 prospects that are worthy of 1st round prize.  If we choose to believe them then trading to Redskins sounds scary. lol.

Drew Lock's day is about underway.  He better aces it.

Not for anything bc their franchise is trending better. But if we are using the Browns as an example in drafts we are all in bad shape 

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Interesting... Browns' FO think there are only 15 prospects that are worthy of 1st round prize.  If we choose to believe them then trading to Redskins sounds scary. lol.

Drew Lock's day is about underway.  He better aces it.

This sounds accurate. That's usually the case for most drafts. 

The list (no particular order) 

• ELITE: Bosa, Williams
  • TOP 10: Allen, Oliver, White 
  • ROUND 1: Bradbury, Burns, Gary, Hockenson, Metcalf, Murray, Sweat, Taylor, Wilkins, J. Williams

I'd say the 15 players above are 1st rounders in any draft. Bosa and Williams would be top 5 picks in most drafts; Allen, Oliver, White are top 10 picks in most drafts. From there, open ball game, but I feel fairly confident those guys would be first rounders on most boards. That doesn't mean that other guys aren't worthy... that's what the draft is all about, each team has different tastes of what fits into their scheme, their ability to coach a player, potential, etc. For example: Andre Dillard. I'm sure some teams have him as their top rated OL, and others have him as a mid-2nd. 

Edited by jetskid007

21 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I’m all for trading back, but if we are trading back to 15 we have to come away with way more than we surrendered to move up 3 spots last year. Otherwise not worth it.

What about a player instead....Jonathan Allen and #15 for #3? Not that Washington would do it.