2019 prospects and outlook

Dr.O

40 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Good article and I agree with the traits being pointed out too.

Just to show some though that think agility means everything though, here's the list of the best 3 cone drill guys in combine history.

Jeff Maehl

Buster Skrine

Scott Long

Dane Sanzenbacher

Dan Sorensen

Terrance Tolliver

Devon Cajuste

Chykie Brown

Leon Hall

Chris Rainey

Its not exactly an all star list. So quickness isn't exactly everything at positions like CB and WR. Other traits for sure mean more.

3 hours ago, KodiakThunder said:

What about a player instead....Jonathan Allen and #15 for #3? Not that Washington would do it.  

I wouldn't do that.  I mean we gave up 3 2nds to move 3 spots.  Jonathan Allen is worth more than 3 2nds on his own???  It's not even a position of need.

41 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Seems like it's already heavily been discussed here, but do you think your FO will value/select Q or Allen? 

I’d throw my remote at the screen if we went with Q. No disrespect to him as he’s clearly an elite talent but we need an edge rusher!!

• Like 1

Gotta say I love what I am hearing boys. I consider Q to be #1 A/B with Bosa, with Allen being the clear #3 guy. I get you guys need an edge rusher and so do we. But we also need more interior rush so I would prefer the Q over Allen for the us.

Either would be absolute home runs for you and us.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, xenajets said:

I’d throw my remote at the screen if we went with Q. No disrespect to him as he’s clearly an elite talent but we need an edge rusher!!

At this point, I can't see any Jets fan disagreeing with you. I was all about Q but I assumed we were going to at least get 1 edge. Our edge situation is awful and won't get better at this point. It has to be Allen, Bosa, or trade back. I actually like Burns as much as I like Allen. So, he's up there for me. But he seems to be left out of that elite category 

32 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Gotta say I love what I am hearing boys. I consider Q to be #1 A/B with Bosa, with Allen being the clear #3 guy. I get you guys need an edge rusher and so do we. But we also need more interior rush so I would prefer the Q over Allen for the us.

Either would be absolute home runs for you and us.

There's a good chance Q will be there at #4. Your biggest threat is likely the 49ers. The only way I see the Jets taking Q is if Allen and Bosa are off the table.