Preseason Week 3 GDT: THE MASTERCHEDDAR BOWL: Cleveland Hauls vs Philadelphia Who Cares About the Preseason 'Cuz We Champs

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Sudfeld on short passes = training camp arm

Sudfeld on deep passes = MVP caliber

He's like a non-scrambling Russell Wilson with a bad short game and prone to occasional bad decisions. Other than that, just like RW.

Foles going out of his way to make sure there is no qb controversy heading into the regular season. A true team player.  Hopefully he still can net us a 3rd rounder in a trade in his last act as a hero of the franchise. 

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Foles was atrocious tonight. Yikes. 

Vatai also popped out to me, poor guy was getting bulldozed all day and I don't even think it was Myles half the time.

Yea, both sucked

Aussie is actually kinda coming along at least?!?

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yea, both sucked

Aussie is actually kinda coming along at least?!?

Yeah honestly I didnt expect mailata do be looking as good as he is. I really didn't expect him to even stay on the team but he's looking solid out there against the depth.

53 minutes ago, marky_b27 said:

So I have only been keeping one eye on preseason.

Can someone tell me if I should be worried that we can't put a point on the board against Cleveland in the third preseason game (which is typically when the starters play the most)

I mean "starters" is a loose term in this instance. No Carson, no Peters, no Alshon, no Agholor, no Ajayi, no Clement, no Sproles.

Archived