Who's your favorite actor/actress?

beekay414

Was just thinking about this a bit and I've always had a hard time actually answering it. I've finally gotten around to making it pretty definitive who my favorites are. I find myself having to watch anything with Jason Sudeikis and Jessica Chastain in them. Sudeikis is comedy gold but also does really well in dramatic roles. Chastain is arguably the best actress on the planet. Doesn't matter what it is, those are the two people I'll watch at any time.

Who are your "can't miss" actors or actresses?

3 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Robin Williams

He was my cant miss for a long time.

Kevin Spacey before the... well... you know. 

Ryan Gosling is my man crush

Emma Stone is my lady crush

Maybe this is atypical, but my can't miss is mostly creative teams (writers/directors) for TV/Movies and then the cast is a bonus. 

Just now, Deadpulse said:

He was my cant miss for a long time.

Kevin Spacey before the... well... you know. 

Ryan Gosling is my man crush

Emma Stone is my lady crush

Maybe this is atypical, but my can't miss is mostly creative teams (writers/directors) for TV/Movies and then the cast is a bonus. 

I can't think of a female actress that I love to see on film. Maybe Isla Fisher but that's because of her looks. Not her acting.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

I can't think of a female actress that I love to see on film. Maybe Isla Fisher but that's because of her looks. Not her acting.

Sometimes I feel bad about how I like some actresses more simply due to their looks but then I remember I do the same for Ryan Gosling and I feel a little better about myself. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

same for me

Don't care for Adam Sander, but he has a film coming out next yr that's high on my list because of the directors behind it

20 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

As good as Tom is, I just cant give the guy my money with his Scientology... stuff. 

I always thought he was weird for it when I was younger but now I don't care/don't pay attention to it. Dude kills it in most every role he does.

• Like 1