Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

9 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Whittington if you need to make up a deficit.   Shakir safest floor but BUF so run heavy normally.  This is one week where they should pass more - just Allen likes to spread it around.  

I may have to make up w deficit I'm facing the number 1 guy his team's a juggernaut. 

• Like 1

So, the Falcons owner was just honored by himself at his own stadium by his own team during a game his team is hosting at his stadium?

Even the embarrassment that is NBC - the one that employs Cris Collinsworth and Maria Taylor - found that so embarrassing they read the (team/owner/stadium) provided copy against background noise.

Wow.

• Like 2

Loving the job Dan Quinn is doing in Washington. Having a franchise QB helps but he changed the culture. And quickly. Still wish we grabbed him instead of Hackett. And Peter’s. Oh well. Can’t look back. Only forward. But I’ll be cheering for Washington as long as they aren’t playing the broncos 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Loving the job Dan Quinn is doing in Washington. Having a franchise QB helps but he changed the culture. And quickly. Still wish we grabbed him instead of Hackett. And Peter’s. Oh well. Can’t look back. Only forward. But I’ll be cheering for Washington as long as they aren’t playing the broncos 

If we had hired Quinn, Klint Kubiak would have been a prime candidate for OC (he was in our cycle of interviews for OC that year).    Quinn/Kubiak & Peters would have been such a different outcome from the Hackopalypse.   

It's wild how much Hackett owes everything to A-Rod.   NYJ's O isn't terribly original or creative, but A-Rod has been a god on 3rd down the last 2 weeks.    It's amazing how much he covers up for Hackett's ineptitude.   When A-Rod isn't playing at an elite level, it's clear how little Hackett brings to the table.

4 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

om guys desperately need a win in fantasy this week 

pick 2 out of 3 for rb if Ken Walker is out Javonte vs jets, Dowdle against giants, Roshon Johnson against rams he's supposed to get a higher workload.

also for flex Shakir ravens, Smith Nijigba Lions, Waddle titans thankyou.

Sorry to say you can't play Javonte in his current form.   If Skylar Thompson is the QB, you can't play Waddle. 

29 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Sorry to say you can't play Javonte in his current form.   If Skylar Thompson is the QB, you can't play Waddle. 

It's been brutal man I lost Tua to injury picked up fields two weeks ago darnold today.

Waddle is basically like having a s3cond injury, Walkers been out for two weeks, Javonte passed away, and the guy I'm facing is most likely getting Jordan Love back, and has Charbonet Walkers handcuff this can go bad lol.

I've got Waddle in both of my FF teams. Brutal. Schefter floated a few names who "he thinks" should be trade candidates for Miami. Zach Wilson was one of them. Feels a bad fit if they are after a replica of Tua, but I mean, he's better than who they have there right now.

Edited by lomaxgrUK