Preseason Week 4 - GDT vs. Kansas City

Leader

7 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

Where are the pictures of "person x's" dog named Equanimeous wearing an old Greg Jennings jersey and a Cheesehead? 

Hahaha so ******* true. I just meant comment wise. More /r/NFL than the GB sub. GB sub is just like Facebook. It's so bad. My mom knows more about football than the average person there. 

6 minutes ago, HyponGrey said:

Wasn't Amaro a 2nd rounder that @justo was high on?

He also loved Zay Jones and said he had the deep speed to stretch the field at the NFL level. 

Told me that he'd watched more than half his senior season, so I asked him to show me a single play from his college career that suggested he could stretch the field at the NFL level, and you know what he said? He told me "if you can't see it, I can't help you". 

Zay Jones just had one the most inefficient rookie seasons of any WR in NFL history. I hated Jones as an NFL prospect, specifically for where he was drafted. 

If Jimmy "f'in" Williams can make long plays at ECU, then Jones should be able to as a Top 40 NFL DP, but he couldn't 

Same story with Jordan Matthew and Jonathan Krause at Vanderbilt. 

Jordan Matthews and Zay Jones were never going to be effective on the outside in the NFL. All you had to do was look at the WR playing across from them in college to know that. 

Archived