Behold Da Bearz!

vike daddy

The Bears are becoming the new Lions. The drunk uncle of the division that never manages to straighten their life out. How many failed rebuilds are Bears fans going to endure? Apparently, fate's answer to that is "yes."

And I can't tell you how much that still warms my heart.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

The Bears are becoming the new Lions. The drunk uncle of the division that never manages to straighten their life out. How many failed rebuilds are Bears fans going to endure? Apparently, fate's answer to that is "yes."

And I can't tell you how much that still warms my heart.

lol, coming from a Queen fan...You have been the losers of losers forever...

There has been enough going on around the Bears this week that the move of their starting left tackle to injured reserve has flown under the radar a little bit.

Braxton Jones was placed on that list on Wednesday and he will miss at least four games due to a neck injury. Head coach Matt Eberflus said there’s no firm return date in mind for Jones at this point.

Eberflus: “We’ll see where it is. We don’t have timetables on it right now. That’s where it is right now."

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/bears-put-braxton-jones-on-ir