What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Awesome I think I’m going to get it. Do you use a chrome cast to stream it or another device? The wife and I have talked about getting one so this would just be another reason for us to buy it.

I use Apple TV.  I do have the Apple TV hard wired to my router.  But I've streamed it on my laptop over wifi both at home and in hotels when I'm traveling, and it's been fine.  It will get fuzzy from time to time or when first loading but for the most part it works.  They do blackout local games (So when the Bears are on TV, I can't watch the streaming version but that's fine).

I also re-watch games on it (and using NFL gamepass).  The 30 minute no-commercials/timeout version is my favorite.  It's how I get to watch 5-6 games a week...

12 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

I use Apple TV.  I do have the Apple TV hard wired to my router.  But I've streamed it on my laptop over wifi both at home and in hotels when I'm traveling, and it's been fine.  It will get fuzzy from time to time or when first loading but for the most part it works.  They do blackout local games (So when the Bears are on TV, I can't watch the streaming version but that's fine).

I also re-watch games on it (and using NFL gamepass).  The 30 minute no-commercials/timeout version is my favorite.  It's how I get to watch 5-6 games a week...

Awesome man thanks for the insight. I just found out a second ago the Chromecast Ultra (didn’t even know there was another version) has an ethernet port so I think we’re definitely gonna get it now

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

I’ve been thinking about getting the Directv Sunday Ticket streaming service. Has anyone used it? If so what were your thoughts?

Lol I was just considering getting it yesterday so I can dvr games when I’m at work 

20 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Nothing like Facebook recommending I add my ex’s new boyfriend lol. You can **** right off zuckerberg

His friends list is probably full anyways, if that makes you feel better 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Tyty said:

Nothing like Facebook recommending I add my ex’s new boyfriend lol. You can **** right off zuckerberg

Seriously man, that's why you add me as a friend? No need to be so petty about this.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1

I think I might be a terrible person today, or extra terrible compared to normal.

Went to the gym this morning and when I left, there was a small baby kitten in the parking lot just sitting there. It was probably scared but it didn't run away when I approached it, maybe too tired or exhausted? The nearest homes/neighborhood is about half a mile away so if it ran off from a house somewhere, it would have been a little ways and across some big roads, I didn't know if the owners would look for it over in that parking lot if it did run off and wasn't abandoned but I couldn't get a hold of my roommate and I wasn't comfortable just bringing an animal into her house, plus I didn't have anything but a tiny gym towel to grab it with or sit in my car. 

After going home and getting ready for work, roommate woke up and said she would have been okay if I brought it home, would have taken it to the local shelter when it opened since she's off today. Before heading to work, I drove back to the gym to look for it but it wasn't there anymore. Poor kitten, hope you met a better person than me.