What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

11 hours ago, August4th said:

one employee tried to convince me that some celebrities are clones

Idk might be on to something there, a lot of celebrities look like already established celebrities like Jennifer Lawrence looks like Helen mirren kinda idk btw happy birthday 

48 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

My local one is pretty lax until you work in their pharmacy. That is where you have your soul crushed. Wife worked there before getting on at the hospital, never seen her so miserable. 

I’d believe it. I never worked in a Walmart pharmacy but I got my meds at one for 2 years or so and literally every single time I went in they never saved my insurance or customer info and I’d have to do it all all over again every single time. It was monotonous. Then I switched to rite aid and it was nothing but green lights after that 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

I sprained my hand and my feet are on fire right now. That was probably the worst shift I’ve ever worked 

my bellybutton always feels like it's being stabbed and my ankle tendonitis won't heal despite regular PT. riding this adulthood ****show til the end w/ you homie 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Forge said:

Need updates

Steak melted in my mouth. It had a rib on it still so I just held onto that and gnawed away, ate it while sitting on the couch and washed it down with a 5/6 pack, but saved one for my pre bed shower 

am currently lying down on the couch and do not intend on moving until my wife is waking me up, yelling at me in the wee hours of the morning for leaving all my beer cans and gnawed beef rib on the coffee table, at which time I will drunkenly make advances and be thwarted, I will then stumble up the stairs and into the guest room for the evening

So like a regular weekend night. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 4

36 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

New TV show idea: 

it is about a House-esque food inspector who is a widower because his wife died from the one restaurant he let slide

Call it "Beef"

Cause he's got a beef with the restaurant industry now... and food.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 4