What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Stick with Times New Romans. Its like scotch, it is old and just works. 

Times New Roman is the turkey sandwich of fonts. It's fine, but everyone would rather have a club or Spicy Italian.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

There's also my favorite boomer advice of sending your resume to companies that aren't actively hiring. That may have worked once upon a time, but now that resume goes in the trash and is forgotten about because they can find 1000 applicants online.

Just show up to the business and tell them you want a job. It shows that you have gumption.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Times New Roman is the turkey sandwich of fonts. It's fine, but everyone would rather have a club or Spicy Italian.

Psh. Some of us are professionals.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Psh. Some of us are professionals.

Don't get me wrong. I MAKE my students turn in their papers in Times New Roman, but I use Bookman Old Style for prompts, tests, and quizzes. I laugh at the irony.

Unless any of you have been a graphic designer, and had to listen to people fight over the same design in 30 different fonts, or get a project to design something around a specific font that doesn't work for what they want, you get no opinion on fonts. You are all stuck with whatever is default, and you'll just have to like it. 

21 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Unless any of you have been a graphic designer, and had to listen to people fight over the same design in 30 different fonts, or get a project to design something around a specific font that doesn't work for what they want, you get no opinion on fonts. You are all stuck with whatever is default, and you'll just have to like it. 

Try being a banker