What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

but if it was someone else, would you care?

I mean if it was tobey maguire id be ****in stoked but yeah I don’t really care about people’s hatred for stupid things. Oh, some people didn’t stand in some arbitrary position to praise an arbitrary piece of fabric for an arbitrary piece of the planet random people claimed centuries ago. Who gives a ****. I don’t give a **** about whether people kneel or stand for an anthem it’s their choice and their decision doesn’t affect my life outside of having to hear annoying vapid people ***** about it 24/7. There are far more interesting things. 

Ps this sounds super heated and whatnot but I’m just cussing cause it makes me look cooler around my peers

Edited by Tyty

5 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I mean if it was tobey maguire id be ****in stoked but yeah I don’t really care about people’s hatred for stupid things. Oh, some people didn’t stand in some arbitrary position to praise an arbitrary piece of fabric for an arbitrary piece of the planet random people claimed centuries ago. Who gives a ****. I don’t give a **** about whether people kneel or stand for an anthem it’s their choice and their decision doesn’t affect my life outside of having to hear annoying vapid people ***** about it 24/7. There are far more interesting things. 

Ps this sounds super heated and whatnot but I’m just cussing cause it makes me look cooler around my peers

why you care about people caring about it tho? probably underdeveloped mentally but i dont have interest in even reading or consciously listening to anyone discuss anything like that. i just agree and try and get out of it asap because i have no idea what they're talking about or have zero opinion/interest in it. ignore that **** imo man 

• Like 1

Just now, Tyty said:

Man dog why are we always competing for who can beat themselves down the most? We can roast ourselves better than anyone Bridget 

maybe we just look at ourselves objectively and use it as a rationale for behavior rather than actively seeking to remedy our faults, while everyone just fixes their personal issues instead of accepting them? 

34 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

maybe we just look at ourselves objectively and use it as a rationale for behavior rather than actively seeking to remedy our faults, while everyone just fixes their personal issues instead of accepting them? 

I’m tryna get all M Nigbt Shamalamanan Split over here and going into my IPwn criticism split personality frame of mind to understand this but I think mine might be subconsciously tryna get people to tell me I’m not as terrible as I pretend I am for attention. Jazz 

but then I switch to another one and realize makin fun of yourself is the funniest and you can’t offend yourself which is nice. I peeved my sister off earlier for not pronouncing the or in horror and was grillin her on her fav whore movies. 

I'm in such a sick spot.

I've been out of work for a month. I was offered a lab tech job for 16.00 an hour. No where near what I was making.

I had a phone interview for a science sales job that would be almost double that salary plus commission. I have another phone interview with the hiring manager tomorrow at 2.

I think I'm gonna accept the lab job and see how the 2nd phone interview goes.

If I get the sales job I'd have to drop out of school and move.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tyty said:

Why do you hate America