What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Rex Ryan (podiatric aficionado/alleged ex-NFL coach) - be nice to feet

If that is only for all the "Just Do It" one liners in your bedroom then I will supply Dome with the driver. 

I’m a masochist, I’ll supply the driver nbd

I was on a back road today about 5 miles south of civilization, and 5 miles north of the next situation. I see a guy in the bike lane with a helmet, bike shorts, bike shoes, on what I think is a bike with the fat wheels. As I pass him I realize there wasn’t 2 wheels, just one. This guy was on about 10 miles of road on a unicycle, and was peddling like he was trying to make a good time. A unicycle...

54 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

I was on a back road today about 5 miles south of civilization, and 5 miles north of the next situation. I see a guy in the bike lane with a helmet, bike shorts, bike shoes, on what I think is a bike with the fat wheels. As I pass him I realize there wasn’t 2 wheels, just one. This guy was on about 10 miles of road on a unicycle, and was peddling like he was trying to make a good time. A unicycle...

Dude I went to college with rode a unicycle around from class to class with a helmet. Dude was quirky af and probably my unintended inspiration 

1 hour ago, MrDrew said:

I thought you said you were 5 miles north of the next situation

12 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Dude I went to college with rode a unicycle around from class to class with a helmet. Dude was quirky af and probably my unintended inspiration 

I knew that guy 

also, you never went to college 

Edited by Dome

9 hours ago, Tyty said:

I saw a few people go the unicycle route during my time at uni. It definitely garnered attention. (Not necessarily the female kind.. but maybe!)