What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, Dome said:

You ever heard of the greatest Christmas movie of all time, Elf?

I did not write that about Will. The only thing I can think of is that I went to the bathroom earlier and by doing that leaving my computer unattended. Probably my cousin's girlfriend. She loves doing this stuff to me. 

Anyway, I think Will is a very funny guy. Not on Robin Williams or Bill Murray level but he is a funny guy. Elf is a funny movie but my Xmas fav is the first 2 Home Alones. 

Edited by Jimmy Austin

3 hours ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Will Ferrell is so g'damn overrated when it comes to being funny. I liked him in Anchorman and Old School but outside of that the rest of his movies are terrible and comes off more as annoying than funny. 

N9BCIxG.gif?noredirect

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Austin said:

I did not write that about Will. The only thing I can think of is that I went to the bathroom earlier and by doing that leaving my computer unattended. Probably my cousin's girlfriend. She loves doing this stuff to me. 

Anyway, I think Will is a very funny guy. Not on Robin Williams or Bill Murray level but he is a funny guy. Elf is a funny movie but my Xmas fav is the first 2 Home Alones. 

You suck butt and I hate your big dumb face for hating on Will Ferrell. You're a worse version of @Tyty.

EDIT: Oh sorry my bad. I didn't write this my uncle's brother's sister's cousin's former college roommate did.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

EDIT: Oh sorry my bad. I didn't write this my uncle's brother's sister's cousin's former college roommate did.

Hi uncle's brother's sister's cousin's former college roommate, I’m dad 

You guys sure grill people on here when they have a opinion that is different than yours. First with sushi and now with Will Ferrell. Will Ferrell sucks. I admit it. He plays the same idiotic character in each movie. Also, Elf sucks. I can see kids or people with an IQ of 40 liking it but other than that... 

Edited by Jimmy Austin

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Austin said:

You guys sure grill people on here when they have a opinion that is different than yours. First with sushi and now with Will Ferrell. Will Ferrell sucks. I admit it. He plays the same idiotic character in each movie. Also, Elf sucks. I can see kids or people with an IQ of 40 liking it but other than that... 

Cannot tell if this is real Jimmy Austin or cousin person. 

Edited by Dome