What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Would me sending this tweet out in a work e-mail saying I'm taking the day off be frowned upon?

depends on your job.

if you work at a 911 operator or resque squad, its probably not good optics

edit: nm, i thought you meant a work tweat

Edited by Malfatron

So I’m doing laundry for more hours in the winter season and apparently I’m going to have to take an f load of dirty laundry to the laundromat in town because our dryer at work caught on fire yesterday from someone putting degreaser on a rag or something. Wild. 

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

So I’m doing laundry for more hours in the winter season and apparently I’m going to have to take an f load of dirty laundry to the laundromat in town because our dryer at work caught on fire yesterday from someone putting degreaser on a rag or something. Wild. 

Should have stayed married

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Haha yeah that's not a good idea.  You have to use a special kind of detergent to get that out (or a little bit of Dawn would probably work too), before you send it to the dryer.

Pretty well done with my work for the day.  Need to send a few emails that will take about 30 minutes.  I have a dentist appointment at 2 PM today, which is right around the corner from work. 

Should i go home or find someone to distract here for a few hours?

6 minutes ago, theJ said:

Should i go home or find someone to distract here for a few hours?

One time I had 2 hours to kill before a dentist so I got loaded at the bar right down the road and walked over.

they weren’t too impressed, but it honestly made the dentist a lot more enjoyable 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

One time I had 2 hours to kill before a dentist so I got loaded at the bar right down the road and walked over.

they weren’t too impressed, but it honestly made the dentist a lot more enjoyable 

It's 18F outside, so F that haha.

• Like 1