What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 hours ago, D82 said:

This year has been absolute ****. 

Agree 100%. Year has been the f-ing worst for me too.

3 hours ago, MrDrew said:

I know how you feel. My life is basically a collection of undocumented low points. 

Most of my family is like this. But their low points are very well documented. They show in criminal records.

On 12/3/2018 at 8:41 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Just so we’re clear, I’m the one in pink.

Oh damn. I had a poster of you. It glowed in the dark. Not originally, but you know... 5th grade...

"Dear Penthouse..."

• Like 1

21 hours ago, cddolphin said:

It's been my best year, professionally. Also one of my worst romantically... Biggie Smalls lied to me.

Given your overall attitude towards women... I am going to say this is the least shocking thing I have ever read in the history of this forum. Like, I was more shocked to find out @Matts4313 first name was "Matt".

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Given your overall attitude towards women... I am going to say this is the least shocking thing I have ever read in the history of this forum. Like, I was more shocked to find out @Matts4313 first name was "Matt".

What's with all the usual mod suspects being upset I called a drunk harlot a drunk harlot... lol

You'd think if I didn't respekt wahmen it would show up here:

But shockingly I just found a bunch of fair posts, many of which were liked by none other than you yourself. But if you guys want to mark me as the forum sexist be my guest :shrugs:

24 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

What's with all the usual mod suspects being upset I called a drunk harlot a drunk harlot... lol

You'd think if I didn't respekt wahmen it would show up here:

But shockingly I just found a bunch of fair posts, many of which were liked by none other than you yourself. But if you guys want to mark me as the forum sexist be my guest :shrugs:

Dude, STFU and get back to 1962

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Can we turn Men Going Their Own Way from some weird anti-woman thing to an internet movement for social acceptance of men sitting down to pee in the middle of the night because they don't want to turn the lights on?

i typically turn the lights on with my urine sream, and then back to the toilet

#MGTOWN