What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

If you're just casually dating people it's bound to happen if y'all aren't in a relationship, because they'll find someone who is interested in a serious relationship with them. Now if you're in a relationship and people do that...

Edited by Oregon Ducks

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

whenever a homie tells me this happened to him i assume he got way too needy and clingy. she actually called this morning and explained that she was in a bad mental space and that this is something she goes through around this time of year

Well... that escalated quickly.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ET80 said:
6 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

whenever a homie tells me this happened to him i assume he got way too needy and clingy. she actually called this morning and explained that she was in a bad mental space and that this is something she goes through around this time of year

Well... that escalated quickly.

I think its called seasonal personality disorder or something like that, but its a thing

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Yeah, sounds legit. In hindsight, probably know a few people with it...

When we hit our peak TX heat, I get annoyed. I am an irish blooded white dude that melts/burns in the heat. When it gets hot, I hate the outdoors. I get grumpy myself being stuck inside.

8 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

This is the time of year I typically burn bridges and ruin my friendships and sink into myself. One of my best friends at work is going through the same stuff as she said she does every year where she gets low in the winter and it resulted in her getting weird, getting irresponsible at work and then quitting at pretty much the worst possible time for the business. But she’s still my friend. She just sent a coworker of mine nudes and he told me about it and I told her he told me then told him I told her he told me and he got really mad and didn’t talk to me for like two hours then came up to me and said I’m going to give you an ultimatum. I’m either going to tell the girl you like that you have a biiiig creepy crush on her or I’m going to bang her. It’s your decision. So I said why not just tell her I have a big creepy crush on her while banging her and he said he would make sure they both referred to each other as Tyler while banging. So that feud escalated then fizzled out. Yes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I think its called seasonal personality disorder or something like that, but its a thing

Seasonal affective disorder. It’s believed to likely related to vitamin d deficiency.

I have it. I just take a vitamin d supplement every day and it’s no longer a problem.

Just now, pwny said:

Seasonal affective disorder. It’s believed to likely related to vitamin d deficiency.

I have it. I just take a vitamin d supplement every day and it’s no longer a problem.

Last year when I was taking the vitamin d pills I felt significantly more balanced emotionally during the winter compared to every other winter before that since 2009 or so. I think I have your expertise to thank for that 

• Like 1

Just now, Tyty said:

Also I’ve learned that regardless of body type, you can make any female snort like a pig if you get them laughing hard enough. It’s tried and tested and tyty approved 

I’m pretty sure it’s your body type making them laugh like that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tyty said:

Last year when I was taking the vitamin d pills I felt significantly more balanced emotionally during the winter compared to every other winter before that since 2009 or so. I think I have your expertise to thank for that 

Makes a massive difference for me. I’d suggest anyone who feels like crap in the winter to give it a try.

I do 5000 IU every day.