What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m assuming there’s a story???

Please, continue...

Ok so me and the woman had some friends over to just hangout, eat and drink. 

The friends go home.

Said cougar comes home a bit tipsy. 

My Woman is drunk and spills drink on table. 

She got some on herself and then goes upstairs to change. 

The cougar gets soaked. She's wearing a short black dress. She does the thing where women take their bra off with a top on. Then she takes the dress off. Gets up with get a black g string on. (The string park is CLEAR. As in...see through.) Turns her head, winks at me, and goes upstairs.

At that point my woman and I were only together like a month. Today, we are going on 5 years and change. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m with bbb on this one.

NY isn’t my cup of tea and the accent makes me want to stab myself in the eardrums, but it has some cool parts.  Niagra Falls is something everyone should experience, Lake Placid is beautiful and NYC is arguably the best city in the world if you’re a “city person”.

I have no interest in living there, but there are worse places.

I’m not at big fan of the city. I know there are more mellowed out parts but it’s just too busy for me, and i don’t like riding the subway although it is super convienent. But just having people coming up to you asking for money all of the time is something you have to get over mentally.

Also we in western New York don’t have that accent! I also frequent the falls, although the Canadian side is sooooooooooooo much better

• Like 1