What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

baf84a3c.jpg

Only someone from a complete cesspool of misery and depravity like Wisconsin would make light of the wholesomeness that dogs bring to this world. 

You should feel terrible for every one of your decisions that have led you to this point of existence. 

5f9f0e9c69fd1f613230740c0045359e.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Only someone from a complete cesspool of misery and depravity like Wisconsin would make light of the wholesomeness that dogs bring to this world. 

First off, depravity is underrated.

Second, I will not hear another word about Wisconsin (well, specifically Madison or Milwaukee...the rest is meh).

• Like 2

Feel like I've given out a lot of footballs this morning. I have a pretty low threshold for what it takes to get one out of me but it's particularly low today. 

And because @pwny changed his avatar, what song is better. Stand Out or I 2 I? I expect the latter to be unanimously considered better but I'll actually accept a differing opinion on this matter. 

55 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

And because @pwny changed his avatar, what song is better. Stand Out or I 2 I? I expect the latter to be unanimously considered better but I'll actually accept a differing opinion on this matter. 

I 2 I is probably my favorite Tevin Campbell song. Stand Out is good, but probably wouldn’t even make a top 5.

So Powerline song ranking:

1. I 2 I

2. Stand Out

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Meh, I'm not excited.

Watching your team draft in the 32 spot is pretty anticlimactic and a lot of waiting around.

How would you know what it’s like picking later than #10?

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Because they wait for a franchise QB to fall to the #2 pick then trade down 6 times.

And then grab a Pro Bowl center, who we'll then let go in free agency, BUT

...don't worry, with the extra 1st rounder that we get in the trade back for the following year, we'll draft his BACKUP.

BUT, don't worry, because that back up will suck and we'll trade him for a conditional late round pick to Kansas City.

It's all a part of our master plan to go completely in the tank and reign as the undisputed king of ineptitude so that we can draft Baker and turn this whole thing around.

...and win somewhere between 5-8 games. I bet we lock up that #7 spot in the AFC playoffs though! 

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

We traded our first to Oakland not Cleveland 

John Gruden's master plan is to have every 1st round draft pick by 2026. 2027 is looking good for the Raiders, assuming that they can rent out some random high school's field in the state of California between now and then.