What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Man bums me out that my son seems more fond of my ex’s boyfriend than he is of me. But I guess that probably more of an indictment on me that he doesn’t like me as much. Maybe I’m too strict or something. 

19 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I don't think there is a single less desirable state to live in besides Mississippi than New York. Everything about it sucks.

I’ve been to 49 states and I would have to say New Hampshire was easily my least favorite. 

54 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I’ve been to 49 states and I would have to say New Hampshire was easily my least favorite. 

Interesting that a man who’s been through Kansas thinks NH is worse...

Been to 49 as well (Alaska will happen one of these days....) and Indiana and KS are my least favorite.

39 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Wtf you just say big dog? New York ain’t Cali but saying it’s the 2nd worst state is disrespectful 

32 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I've lived there almost my whole life and was born there. It sucks. 

I’m with bbb on this one.

NY isn’t my cup of tea and the accent makes me want to stab myself in the eardrums, but it has some cool parts.  Niagra Falls is something everyone should experience, Lake Placid is beautiful and NYC is arguably the best city in the world if you’re a “city person”.

I have no interest in living there, but there are worse places.

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Man bums me out that my son seems more fond of my ex’s boyfriend than he is of me. But I guess that probably more of an indictment on me that he doesn’t like me as much. Maybe I’m too strict or something. 

First your wife and now your son?  Ouch.

Better hope he doesn’t join FF.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Having a hot mother-in-law is torture.

I don't have that problem, I saw her nude when I was 17 and even with my hormones I was like, "Haha...Nope." 

Wife's sisters are different though. 23 and 18, thankfully I know enough about them that I can't be attracted to them even if they are seriously cute. 

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I don't have that problem, I saw her nude when I was 17 and even with my hormones I was like, "Haha...Nope." 

Wife's sisters are different though. 23 and 18, thankfully I know enough about them that I can't be attracted to them even if they are seriously cute. 

I saw her 75% nude when I was 20 and was like O_o

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

I saw her 75% nude when I was 20 and was like O_o

I've had ex gfs that weren't near as hot as the mother. 

It just is not the case here. 4 kids wrecked the body (completely understandable), but was a butterface with a great body when younger.